News On the Harbagh front | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News On the Harbagh front

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just rumors I've heard from different sources...

CONFIRMED: Michigan has offered Jim Harbaugh a deal worth $5.2 million a year. That would make him the 2nd highest paid coach in the nation. David Brandon has been in constant contact with him, but the Michigan AD does admit it's gonna take a lot for him not to go pro.

Conflicting 9er rumors: Different reports coming from the bay area. Some reports state that it is a done deal, but it is not the consensus. One report indicates that the 9ers don't have/don't want to spend the money Harbaugh is asking for. Others say he could be given substantial control in the front office. Several other reports state that members in the Harbaugh camp do not want him going to the 9ers because they feel it would be career suicide with how the organization has been run. And as I said yesterday, there are rumors that Harbaugh is not a huge fan of the Yost family. THe one big positive to SanFran for Harbaugh is he wouldn't have to uproot his family.

Denver rumors: Elway wants an interview, and it sounds like if Jimmy doesn't go to SanFran he will grant Elway that interview. However, the feelings are that he won't be going there. The Denver owner is not thrilled with the idea on paying Harbaugh his requested salary (especially with him being on the books with Shanahan and McDaniels for a lot of money). But those close to Harbaugh seem to indicate that if he is going to go to a cold environment, he'd go to Michigan.

Oakland: They are interested, he is not. Harbaugh is strong willed and has an ego, he would not mesh well with Al Davis.

Miami rumors: Nothing substantial yet really. All I can tell you is that he and Ross have been talking regularly to gage his interest. I've heard through the grapevines that Miami would be his preferred choice if he goes pro. HOWEVER, I've also heard that his wife is not thrilled with the idea of South Beach. Not really a lot going on other than that.

A lot of rumors, but you guys have to remember things change very quickly every minute. NOTHING is set in stone

Im just going to wait til he actually decided what he's going to do.

That Miami thing got me excited.

But does that dumb braud of his know she doesn't have tom live in South Beach.

Women :lol:

Just rumors I've heard from different sources...

CONFIRMED: Michigan has offered Jim Harbaugh a deal worth $5.2 million a year. That would make him the 2nd highest paid coach in the nation. David Brandon has been in constant contact with him, but the Michigan AD does admit it's gonna take a lot for him not to go pro.

Conflicting 9er rumors: Different reports coming from the bay area. Some reports state that it is a done deal, but it is not the consensus. One report indicates that the 9ers don't have/don't want to spend the money Harbaugh is asking for. Others say he could be given substantial control in the front office. Several other reports state that members in the Harbaugh camp do not want him going to the 9ers because they feel it would be career suicide with how the organization has been run. And as I said yesterday, there are rumors that Harbaugh is not a huge fan of the Yost family. THe one big positive to SanFran for Harbaugh is he wouldn't have to uproot his family.

Denver rumors: Elway wants an interview, and it sounds like if Jimmy doesn't go to SanFran he will grant Elway that interview. However, the feelings are that he won't be going there. The Denver owner is not thrilled with the idea on paying Harbaugh his requested salary (especially with him being on the books with Shanahan and McDaniels for a lot of money). But those close to Harbaugh seem to indicate that if he is going to go to a cold environment, he'd go to Michigan.

Oakland: They are interested, he is not. Harbaugh is strong willed and has an ego, he would not mesh well with Al Davis.

Miami rumors: Nothing substantial yet really. All I can tell you is that he and Ross have been talking regularly to gage his interest. I've heard through the grapevines that Miami would be his preferred choice if he goes pro. HOWEVER, I've also heard that his wife is not thrilled with the idea of South Beach. Not really a lot going on other than that.

A lot of rumors, but you guys have to remember things change very quickly every minute. NOTHING is set in stone

Happy wife, happy life. Stephen Ross may not have to convince Harbaugh to come to Miami, instead it looks like he might have to devote his time trying to convince his wife. If I may suggest, dinner over stone crabs at Joe's is always a good ice breaker. Also, Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe has got some good eats. The cashew encrusted salmon that's served over a bed of spinach, with sliced strawberries, feta cheese, and a sweet vinagarette is also good as well.

Happy wife, happy life. Stephen Ross may not have to convince Harbaugh to come to Miami, instead it looks like he might have to devote his time trying to convince his wife. If I may suggest, dinner over stone crabs at Joe's is always a good ice breaker. Also, Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe has got some good eats. The cashew encrusted salmon that's served over a bed of spinach, with sliced strawberries, feta cheese, and a sweet vinagarette is also good as well.

I LOVE JOE'S..

You buy?

:lol:

i hope we get him, it looks like the phins have done everything they can to bring him in, final decision is ultimately out of their hands, especially with all his options.

Back
Top Bottom