Next Dolphin Hall of Famer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Dolphin Hall of Famer

JJ

Sore subject I know, but JJ will be in the hall next. More COWBOY than Dolphin but I guess it counts.

Theres no way Seau goes in a dolphin even if we win a super bowl. His history is with the chargers.

PackPhin said:
Theres no way Seau goes in a dolphin even if we win a super bowl. His history is with the chargers.

NFL players don't go in "with a team" they just go in as players

heffer111 said:
Seau......

He'll go in as a Charger. Not really a true Miami Dolphin because his accomplishments were all in San Diego. He's a California guy through and through.

My vote is for Kooch. He's long overdue. Shoot he should get in just based on his performance in Super Bowl VIII when he tore up the legendary Alan Page with a broken arm. It's a travesty he's not already in. I hear he's been left out because there are some who think that too many Offensive players are in from the Legenday early 70's team. Well thats crap I.M.O. Call it what it was. The greatest interior offensive line of all time. Little, Langer, and Kooch.

Kooch needs to get in.

Clayton won't get in.

Art Monk is still waiting, Andre is eligible next year, Irvin is waiting, seems like they take forever to get WRs in.

Mark Clayton is next, but it would be so cool if Duper and Clayton went in at the same year

phinsfan4life8 said:
Mark Clayton is next, but it would be so cool if Duper and Clayton went in at the same year

Both won't get in.

claytonAndDuper said:
go away, for just one day please

:rolleyes:

Why, so you can live in denial that Clayton and Duper are both HOF caliber players?

I'd bet big money neither of them don't get in anytime soon, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom