Next up for the Miami Dolphins: The rotten, stinkin’ — and winless — Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next up for the Miami Dolphins: The rotten, stinkin’ — and winless — Jets

It would be foolish to get overconfident after the way we played. If not for that missed field goal we would be win-less too.

Including 2008, the Dolphins are 7-2 vs the Jets in NY.

i live in hoboken and was wondering if anyone knew a good deal for 2 tickets to the game?

Hurricane Jose could hit the NY/NE area this week. Could be another potential disaster for the fins.

Forecast so far will be >>> Raining- Tuesday, Wednesday, then Partly Sunny- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Divisional games are always more important, this Jets team however is just depleted of talent and any real rivalry with these guys is non-existent. I am not sure how many players on that team I can rattle off the top of my head. 10-12? maybe where as normally you'd expect to know more than half their roster. I'll take any kind of a win on the road but you'd expect this game to be some what of a tune-up game.

Dolphins also seem to have caught a break with the Vic Beasley, Greg Olsen injuries affecting their matchups with us. We have Atlanta in 4 weeks, Carolina in 8 weeks. Not sure we'd escape Atlanta with a W either way but if Beasley is still out for that at least we have a chance.

Edit: Tough loss for Baltimore as well. Marshall Yanda out for the season.

Last edited:
The Jets are a serious challenger for an 0-16 season. No way the Phins lose this game.

Well, we whooped them last year at their place and dropped 34 on them...with Matt Moore. I expect a similar outing.

Back
Top Bottom