C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
The Dolphins have won 5 straight against the Raiders

2008 season: Week 11 Sun Nov 16 2008 at Mia Miami 17, Oakland 15
2010 season: Week 12 Sun Nov 28 2010 at Oak Miami 33, Oakland 17
2011 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 4 2011 at Mia Miami 34, Oakland 14
2012 season: Week 2 Sun Sep 16 2012 at Mia Miami 35, Oakland 13
2014 season: Week 4 Sun Sep 28 2014 at Oak Miami 38, Oakland 14 at London, England

And usually it has been a part of righting the season

2008 - the win was a key part of a 9 of 10 game surge to make the playoffs.
2010 - coming off Thursday night nationally televised shut out loss (sound familiar) to Chicago the Dolphins pounded the Raiders to keep their slim playoff hopes alive.
2011 - Coming off Thanksgiving Loss to Cowboys the Dolphins once again pound the Raiders.
2012 - New QB, big underdog and RT17 gets his first win as Fin
2014 - 1-2 heading to London with QB being questioned. Fins win big to give season hope.

Each time the Raider's have been a get well card for us. Now I know in the past they didn't have Carr so that could be a big difference. But hoping the get well effect continues.

Did we pick up some new OL? No? This may sting a little.

The Raiders are going to pin their ears back and blitz us like a coming hurricane all game. Since our Oline is useless, be prepared for a long day.

Like almost everything, it's going to come down to QB play. I still like Carr over the duo of Moore/Cutler. The Bills forced them into as many turnovers in one game as the Dolphins have forced all season, so I'm not all that optimistic.

We typically own the Chargers and Raiders, that being said this is worse than the typical season.

The raiders might be looking at us as the "get well Dolphins" right now and so is every other team we're playing. Our team does NOT deserve the benefit of the doubt till they prove they can play good football in a consistent basis

Ozzy rules!!

We might see more tempo from the offense Sunday night, Damien Williams can pass pro and catch and so can Drake. RB by committee might be what the doctor ordered for the 32nd rank O.

The Dolphins have won 5 straight against the Raiders

2008 season: Week 11 Sun Nov 16 2008 at Mia Miami 17, Oakland 15
2010 season: Week 12 Sun Nov 28 2010 at Oak Miami 33, Oakland 17
2011 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 4 2011 at Mia Miami 34, Oakland 14
2012 season: Week 2 Sun Sep 16 2012 at Mia Miami 35, Oakland 13
2014 season: Week 4 Sun Sep 28 2014 at Oak Miami 38, Oakland 14 at London, England

And usually it has been a part of righting the season

2008 - the win was a key part of a 9 of 10 game surge to make the playoffs.
2010 - coming off Thursday night nationally televised shut out loss (sound familiar) to Chicago the Dolphins pounded the Raiders to keep their slim playoff hopes alive.
2011 - Coming off Thanksgiving Loss to Cowboys the Dolphins once again pound the Raiders.
2012 - New QB, big underdog and RT17 gets his first win as Fin
2014 - 1-2 heading to London with QB being questioned. Fins win big to give season hope.

Each time the Raider's have been a get well card for us. Now I know in the past they didn't have Carr so that could be a big difference. But hoping the get well effect continues.

In 2014 Tannehill beat Carr.

Did we pick up some new OL? No? This may sting a little.

Did it sting much at the end against the Chargers, Titans, Falcons, or the 2nd meet againt the Jets?

This team got little help from the Running game, yet found a way to win, as they did a lot last year. This team is built to fight and grind at the end, they are at home, and have reached that fork in the road...we will see what this team is made of.

I cannot believe this game hasn’t been flexed

probably gonna rally and get a win in front of a national audience sunday night then promptly go to Carolina the following Monday and get the **** kicked out of us

net gain nothing except draft pick harm

I think this is the most likely scenario, yeah.

All our shitty offensive line has to do is contain Mack and Edwards as much as possible. Their defense literally has nothing else. No excuses for the offense not to have a productive night.

If our defense plays well I like our chances this week.

Hopefully the Ajayi trade will inspire the team to rally together and play their asses off.

Back
Top Bottom