Next years Right Tackle spot can Jerry be it and learn in the offseason? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next years Right Tackle spot can Jerry be it and learn in the offseason?

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
i think he's has the ability to be a damn good linemen

you guys think he could be our replacement for colombo next year?

he played pretty good today and with a whole offseason under his belt without the lockout issues what you guys think?

He could if he does not eat and sleep the entire offseason.

He looks more like a mauler type guard to me.

Perhaps a good understudy for Carey till the time comes.

Maybe we can draft an RT or pick up a star in FA?

He looks more like a mauler type guard to me.

Perhaps a good understudy for Carey till the time comes.

Maybe we can draft an RT or pick up a star in FA?

There aren't any star RT's in free agency. McKenzie is good, but he is 33. Dolphins will need to draft a OT very high or accept mediocrity at the position.

Jerry struggled in pass protection at guard today. He was ok at run blocking. I can't see him as a tackle unless he suddenly starts to work hard which is very unlikely considering he has been lazy all the way back through college.

Did you all hear the TV announcer say ... John Jerry had a kidney ailment last year .... that's why he lost all the weight & was sick.

First I ever heard that. Anyone heard anything about a kidney ailment??

Depending on his medical details of ... what ailment, how long its been going on, disease cured-still recovering-on going, is he now physically in top NFL shape, etc. etc. ... I just don't know what to think ... thus, believe its impossible to fairly judge John Jerry at this moment.

Either way, Jerry so far hasn't shown the ability to man a Tackle spot much less a Guard spot. People and their Madden hopes.:crazy:

I still want to see more. Everyone looked good yesterday, even Colombo. The big surprise to me was Garner playing so poorly. This is who we drafted when we traded away Satele? /facepalm

I still want to see more. Everyone looked good yesterday, even Colombo. The big surprise to me was Garner playing so poorly. This is who we drafted when we traded away Satele? /facepalm

we didn't draft garner he was one of those "unturned stones", we signed jake grove to replace satele.

We picked Garner up off of waivers. He was a seventh round pick for the Jets. He also didn't play bad.

Back
Top Bottom