NFL AM: State of the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL AM: State of the AFC East

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos/miami-dolphins/0ap2000000138715/State-of-the-AFC-East

Most of it is about the Bills and Jets but they do touch briefly on the Patriots and the Dolphins. They talk about the big uphill battle for the Bills and Jets, they think the Patriots could improve and that the Dolphins are on the right track. While laughing at the mess the Jets are in they praise the Dolphins and Philbin and say they are going to be in great shape. Much different attitude about the Dolphins than last year at this time.

Man it must have absolutely killed them to talk about the Dolphins. Shoot, it must kill them to talk about any team outside of New York or the NFC east.

Decent except they basically asked the same question (Which teems needs the most work) 3 different ways. So as a fan you have to be glad they didn't talk about us that much.

Less news is good news for us right now. We can sort of fly under the radar this offseason and make a splash for next season. The Dolphins are most certainly on the right track. It's so great to see the transformation from this time last year. We have so many options available because of our cap space. I haven't been this excited for an offseason in a very, very long time.

I think the needle is pointing upward. I still look back and did not think Tannehill would do much at QB. He totally superseded my expectations. I am excited to see him in year 2.

Got to get more turnovers.

It's nice at this point in offseason to not have a lot of news coming out of home base. Just knowing the team has spending money and a great amount of picks eases your mind as a fan IMO.

It's comical that the Fins had the same image last offseason that the Jets do now. Complain all you want about him, but Jeff Ireland has put us in a position to win. We have the second youngest roster in the league, and hopefully with the amount of picks he has obtained for us, we get even younger while adding veteran experience on offense as well. However, acquiring the picks was the easy part...now it's time to EXECUTE Mr. Ireland.

It's comical that the Fins had the same image last offseason that the Jets do now. Complain all you want about him, but Jeff Ireland has put us in a position to win. We have the second youngest roster in the league, and hopefully with the amount of picks he has obtained for us, we get even younger while adding veteran experience on offense as well. However, acquiring the picks was the easy part...now it's time to EXECUTE Mr. Ireland.

I will complain about him until we have a 11-12 win team and win some playoff games

I will complain about him until we have a 11-12 win team and win some playoff games
Bro I am not the biggest Jeff Ireland supporter either, however I am pulling for him to make the right free agent moves, and draft play makers that can help this team finally get over the hump for a good long while. Keeping the faith!:hi5:

I never said I'd fault you for complaining, you and I both have reason to. I'm just saying he has put us in a prime position to contend for the division. We won't be major players for the AFCE crown this upcoming season, but I can see us winning 10 games and snagging a wildcard spot with a successful offseason.

Can't wait for the combine next week so I can start analyzing these guys that are on our radar for the draft. It's going to be a very exciting off season for once.

The Dolphins and Jets are on the complete opposite sides of the spectrum this year. The Dolphins are way under the cap with a lot of extra draft picks while the Jets are way over the cap with no extra draft picks. Good times. :up:

We still have SO much to fix. Even if we get Jennings, we play some really good teams this year. If Ireland wants to keep his job he has to fix A LOT of holes NOW. Our schedule is one of the hardest.

darrelle revis on the way out....the karma never ends!

Back
Top Bottom