NFL and Police to further investigate the Landry Domestic Violence Incident | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL and Police to further investigate the Landry Domestic Violence Incident

What's the problem if there is a video? If there is additional evidence it needs to be reviewed. The court of law and NFL should do it's due diligence in making sure they make the correct decision on this matter, especially those that concern domestic violence. Plain and simple.

IDGAF if it involves a Dolphin player or not.

So no one is accusing him of anything and yet the NFL is investigating. I wonder if his girlfriend is trying to wait until after he signs his big contract before she presses charges...

So no one is accusing him of anything and yet the NFL is investigating. I wonder if his girlfriend is trying to wait until after he signs his big contract before she presses charges...
Doubt it, she's all but been supporting him thru the media and her personal instagram.

Nothing but love between those 2, she's said repeatedly he's innocent.

But, the NFL has to do its due dilligence for cases like this. Like SOS said idgaf if it's Suh, it's wrong to hit a woman and if he did it then I hope he gets the max punishment.

Doubt it, she's all but been supporting him thru the media and her personal instagram.

Nothing but love between those 2, she's said repeatedly he's innocent.

But, the NFL has to do its due dilligence for cases like this. Like SOS said idgaf if it's Suh, it's wrong to hit a woman and if he did it then I hope he gets the max punishment.

Apparently she is not being cooperative with officials. Not sure what to make of that.

So he's either telling the truth or he's s liar and women abuser. Good luck with that contract Jarvis if the latter is true.

On a ride note it's pretty sad in 2017 that the only way folks can handle a bad situation is whip out there phones and record it. No Help, nothing just video record it. Sad!

Look at the NFL history guys, they have no evidence on Zeke and he got 6 games.

Look if the NFL wants to improve its image - especially to other parts of its fan base.. ie women they need to be overly aggressive about this. The Rice situation didnt help. There was some orher things Zeke did also.

Back
Top Bottom