NFL and Police to further investigate the Landry Domestic Violence Incident | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL and Police to further investigate the Landry Domestic Violence Incident

IF IF IF there is a video. I see nothing that said they have a video.

If there is video of the matter, it should go a long way toward providing a clearer picture of the actual events that occurred.

Hope they hurry up and make a decision before we cut the 2 deep slot.

Probably would just mean more flex run for julius

Maybe Miami is waiting to see this out before negotiating his contract

That could very well be the case, but I'd imagine that gase and Landry are forthright with each other about the situation. I also don't think Landry did anything and the team probably knows the answer to that already

Well the Ezekiel Elliot situation has me believing they'll slap Landry with a 6 game suspension even without substantial evidence. It's all over DFW radio all day, every day.

Ezekiel destroyed evidence ( phone ) kind of like what Brady did.

Well the Ezekiel Elliot situation has me believing they'll slap Landry with a 6 game suspension even without substantial evidence. It's all over DFW radio all day, every day.
Elliot was guilty I don't think there's any doubt. Time will tell with Landry, hopefully he's clean

I'm rephrasing the title. It says IF THERE'S A VIDEO. No mention of them having a video

We will see how this unfolds however the Rice and Elliot situations have these kind of incidents at the forefront. Another thing that has the NFL curious about this is that his girlfriend is refusing to testify so they will need to do there due diligence on this incident as well. This could have the Dolphins holding off temporarily on resigning Landry.

I'm rephrasing the title. It says IF THERE'S A VIDEO. No mention of them having a video

Not quite.

Additionally, the league is reportedly in possession of video of the incident.

Indicates that there is indeed a video of some sort, however the author continues in the final paragraph by stating "If there is video of the matter..."

Its misleading, if not contradictory, but apparently the NFL does have a video (of what, who the hell knows?)

Jarvis can flat out play ball - no question. He's also shown to be a hothead w this outbursts that sometimes draw stupid penalties. I can barley handle the trade off between his production and his "look at me" mentality at times. The kid is immature at best and tries too hard to be just like his buddy, OBJ. I sure hope he didn't assault this woman. If he did it is going to be really hard for me to pull for this guy. Love his production, love his passion, love what he brings to the table - and I do not think he's easily replaced at all. Overlooking his ass-clown antics are one thing. Overlooking a woman beater are another.

Back
Top Bottom