NFL.com 7 round mock Supplemental draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com 7 round mock Supplemental draft

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So...basically they project 3 players being taken in supplemental draft?

I'm not very familiar with it, but is this the norm?

I remember (last year?) Terrel Pryor and the hype for the sup. draft, last I remember sup. draft was basically for college kids that got kicked off teams and had no other choice but to jump into the sup. draft.

So...basically they project 3 players being taken in supplemental draft?

I'm not very familiar with it, but is this the norm?

I remember (last year?) Terrel Pryor and the hype for the sup. draft, last I remember sup. draft was basically for college kids that got kicked off teams and had no other choice but to jump into the sup. draft.
Actually three picks is not the normal, there is usually at least one and in some years two. There hasn't been three or more taken in the Supplemental Draft since 1989.

It is for players that got dismissed from their college program for different reasons. Some because of off the field problems, some for academic problems. Pryor was the last one taken, and he went last year in the 3rd round.

any info on the lumpkin guy? I'd take a flyer w/ a7th if he has tallent.

any info on the lumpkin guy? I'd take a flyer w/ a7th if he has tallent.

I doubt he gets drafted honsetly. Sounds like Gordon will get drafted and Wesley probably also. Likely that will be it from the 8 who are eligible. The rest will likely be undrafted free agents who can sign anywhere they want.

Epic fail of a mock. Who the hell is "PASS" and why do they have him being taken at nearly every pick? Are these guys high?

Its because they choose not to pick a player. If you choose to select a player in the sup draft, than im not sure if you have to give up that same round pick in next yrs draft or if its a lower round. Thats why teams choose to pass, because they don't want to waste a pick on someone they don't believe is better than a player they can get next year at the same spot in the regular draft.

Too much time on there hand's, wow that was a hard read.............

Back
Top Bottom