NFL.com - A Peek at the AFC East!

shalafi3455

Big Dawg
Reaction score
A peek at the AFC East

By Pat Kirwan
NFL.com Senior Analyst

The five most important questions facing the AFC East this season are:

1. Can anyone in the division stop New England? If not, will the Patriots return to the Super Bowl?

2. What happens to the Jets if Pennington gets hurt now that they have no veteran backup?

3. Can Dave Wannstedt get deep into the playoffs and save his job?

4. Will Bledsoe rebound from a bad season or will J.P. Losman see the field?

5. How much does Curtis Martin have left?

As I go through the teams, I will attempt to shed some light on these questions and offer some in-depth analysis of each team.

Link

who do you guys think would win out of all of the eight divisions if they gathered together their 'all star' sides and played off in a tournament. I'm thinkin law, surtain, ellis, taylor, spikes, mcmike, moulds, brady, chambers, williams, dillon thats a hell of a side already.:cooldude:

dolfancoolio said:
who do you guys think would win out of all of the eight divisions if they gathered together their 'all star' sides and played off in a tournament. I'm thinkin law, surtain, ellis, taylor, spikes, mcmike, moulds, brady, chambers, williams, dillon thats a hell of a side already.:cooldude:

So you mean like the Pro bowl? I think they have that game already! :D

this is old news, someone already posted this article and we had our big long debate about it.

dolfancoolio said:

That's a strange question.

ryyyan24 said:
this is old news, someone already posted this article and we had our big long debate about it.

Oh sorry I didn't see it anywhere! I just pulled it off today but what ever!

shalafi3455 said:
So you mean like the Pro bowl? I think they have that game already! :D
no not like the pro bowl!!!! sheeesh!! im sayin like you get all the best players in each division to make eight separate teams: the afc east, the nfc north etc... who do you guys think would have the strongest team?

dolfancoolio said:
Why isn't Boston included? He's the best wr in the division per Disgutipex :lol:

dolfancoolio said:
no not like the pro bowl!!!! sheeesh!! im sayin like you get all the best players in each division to make eight separate teams: the afc east, the nfc north etc... who do you guys think would have the strongest team?

Sorry man I was just messing around! :D

Back
Top Bottom