NFL.com Fins power ranking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com Fins power ranking

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Club Member
Reaction score
what do you know? QB is playing top 10 ball, and our team is ranked top 10. not a coincidence. I could get used to this.

Its harsh but the Colts probably should have kept Bruce Arians as their head coach.

Was that a dig at Tannehill and the Dolphins in the Pats write up?

Comparing RT to Tony Eason...most definitely a dig. Basically saying he'll never amount to much. I recall Eason got wrecked one season by getting sacked 55-60 times in the mid-80's...maybe that's the comparison they were shooting for <sarcasm>.

Nice to be in the Top 10. Don't forget your place though, Tom Brady is the greatest Quarterback, nay, football player, nay, professional athlete, nay, human being on the earth, nay, the GALAXY!!!- Every writer at NFL.com, ESPN.com, NFL Network...

tony eason? where does that even apply to a 2nd year QB who is prorgressing nicely? that is pure nonsense.

#10 is nice....let`s see how far we can keep moving up the list. Feels good to have a team that`s making a push and playing better every week as we near the finish. We win these last two and I will be tickled friggin` pink!

Back
Top Bottom