NFL Distribution Map | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Distribution Map

Hey guys in Montreal! do yall think the game will be on at la cage au sport?

Orlando not getting the game?

After the jags game why the hell wont they let me see the dolphins. i hate orlando.

Thanks for the map link...GOD I hate living in Jacksonville, FL!!! Why they show the JAGS (which are totally OUT of the playoff hunt) is beyond me!!!! NFL.com internet radio it is ... again!!!

I swear I didn't read your post before I posted mine....I feel your pain brother !!!

This is the reason why direct tv is a must with the sunday ticket. I am from Pennsylvania and if a lot of people from Florida can not watch it, I sure am not going to get to see it. The sunday ticket is well worth the money and is a must for die hard fins fans who live outside the miami area!

This is the reason why direct tv is a must with the sunday ticket. I am from Pennsylvania and if a lot of people from Florida can not watch it, I sure am not going to get to see it. The sunday ticket is well worth the money and is a must for die hard fins fans who live outside the miami area!
agree man have had it for the past 10 years best purchase ive made. cant survive without it.

I'm an avid Sudnay ticket subscriber but have to work Sunday. I think Fins vs niners has a shot to be the fox early game in NE. When do they update it?

Another weird move by the NFL. TAMPA BAY (a Fox network team) is getting the early CBS game here in Gainesville Florida. The Chargers are CBS, but they are from San Diego last time I checked, which is ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY!!!

Both KC & Miami are CBS teams. It makes no sense to not show them at 1pm today in Florida. Ridiculous.

When an AFC team (Chargers) plays at an NFC team (Bucs) the games is on CBS. When a NFC team plays at an AFC team it is on FOX. It has been that way for as long as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom