NFL Draft Countdown mock draft uptated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Countdown mock draft uptated

Another mock draft, Great, but did anyone watch the Sportscenter yesterday becuse i missed the dolphins.
I had to leave after they reviewed the Texans so could anyone tell me what they said and who we should draft with our pick, including their prediction for next season.

P.S. No to Levi Brown. I can't see us picking him.

He doesn't know that we are trading Booker and Chambers.

Tim Crowder??????????? Why, are we going to cut Kevin Carter?

He isn't a tweener. He is slow. He isn't a great pass rusher. That pick makes no sense. We take Rice or Staley or a real OLB who slid through.

Tim Crowder??????????? Why, are we going to cut Kevin Carter?

He isn't a tweener. He is slow. He isn't a great pass rusher. That pick makes no sense. We take Rice or Staley or a real OLB who slid through.

You know, I watched him doing drills at the Senior Bowl, one-on-ones against the O-Lineman, and he looked really good. Quick, great burst, great power move, selection of other pass-rush maneuvers (a rip and a swim), explosive and also possessing exceptional hand movement/fighting technique (which happens to be the most important attribute for a D-Lineman at this level).... Plus, Kevin Carter is old and expensive, as is David Bowens and Jason Taylor... They're still good, but the time when they'll all need replacing is fast approaching. Wouldn't you rather do that with someone who's been around a year or two (like Roth) than with a rookie?

I hate that mock draft. I'm really hoping that isn't how the top 8 picks will play out and that one of thoese elite 8 players will slip to us. Levi Brown is alright, but I'd rather have Gaines Adams or Alan Branch if they are there. The second round pick just doesn't make sense. Ryan Kalil and Sidney Rice are on the board, and we pass on them for a defensive end? Makes no sense to me.

Another mock draft, Great, but did anyone watch the Sportscenter yesterday becuse i missed the dolphins.
I had to leave after they reviewed the Texans so could anyone tell me what they said and who we should draft with our pick, including their prediction for next season.

P.S. No to Levi Brown. I can't see us picking him.

ESPN said if Brady Qunn falls to us, we won't pass on him, otherwise we should take Leon Hall

on this mock, I already told Scott that Crowder was a bad pick for us.

ESPN said if Brady Qunn falls to us, we won't pass on him, otherwise we should take Leon Hall

on this mock, I already told Scott that Crowder was a bad pick for us.

:tantrum: Ugh......

Much rather have Rice or Kalil instead of Crowder. I like Levi at 9, but I think I rather invest it in Leon Hall. Even though it's another DB, I think he'd make more of an impact than Levi.

Much rather have Rice or Kalil instead of Crowder. I like Levi at 9, but I think I rather invest it in Leon Hall. Even though it's another DB, I think he'd make more of an impact than Levi.

Really?

I would be EXTREMELY disappointed with Hall. I think when its all said and done he could be the #3 CB off the board. Unless he shows up and blows the doors off the combine, which is highly unlikely IMO.

I couldn't complain about that draft. I do feel Crowders low draft status is totally to blame on the fact that there seems to be like 10 good DE's in this draft. In most drafts, Crowder might be considered a first rounder, but this one just has soo many DE's.

However, this particular mock has us passing on Sidney Rice, Ryan Kalil, and Chris Houston in the 2nd. Which just isn't going happen.

Really?

I would be EXTREMELY disappointed with Hall. I think when its all said and done he could be the #3 CB off the board. Unless he shows up and blows the doors off the combine, which is highly unlikely IMO.

I really don't even care what Leon Hall does at the combine. If he slipped to the 3rd round (which I know won't happen), I'd have to consider taking him, but not in the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom