nfl draft rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl draft rumors

dang and he was suppose to be a 6th or 7th rounder before the combine.

evidently randall cobb caught everything and ran solid routes at the uk pro day...i really like that kid

evidently randall cobb caught everything and ran solid routes at the uk pro day...i really like that kid

They had him playing some running back too... all the scouts are impressed with his enthusiastic approach to doing whatever it takes to put the ball in his hands and make plays... He's been that way his entire career at Kentucky...

Randall Cobb was always the most versatile offensive weapon in college football, and one of the most underrated players in the country in my opinion... which I made note of in the underrated/overrated thread prior to the start of the season..

If he were to slide to Miami's pick in the 3rd round, there's no way I would pass on him... but I don't think he makes it that far by a long shot..

mr versatility...sounds like he's a lock to not get out of the 2nd round

Cobb would be such an amazing pickup for us. That kid does everything and anything told to do.

I have a bad feeling Ireland will trade down, get a late 2nd rounder for moving down to the end of the 1st, and then draft Kaepernick with the late 1st and DJ Williams with the late 2nd. I think DJ Williams will be okay but I'm not sold on Kaepernick at all.

The better move would be to just draft Mallett or Locker at 15 (whichever one is still available) but Ireland will probably try to get cute. This will be just like last year when we passed on elite guys (like Dez Bryant and Earl Thomas) for a couple of JAGs (just another guy) in Odrick and Misi. Ireland likes quantity over quality b/c he doesn't have conviction for elite talent.

they coudl be looking to get DJ Williams and use him the way Keller is used and how NE used Hernandez this year.

Adam Froman (The sausage king of Louisville) is now getting late round consideration? Wow. The kid is a excellent leader and pretty athletic, but damn that arm is not very strong.

reports that cb jimmy smith has been removed from many teams boards...also lb colin mccarthy medical red flagged for shoulder issues

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL-Draft-rumors-1715.html

good grief...darrel scott getting consideration for round 1...i wouldn't take him in the 4th round let alone the 1st...sounds like dj williams is a major target of ours...i really like that

Darel Scott is one of those guys who didn't play nearly as fast as he tan at the combine. If Darel Scott is a 1st round prospect then Mario fanin is too Lmao.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

reports that cb jimmy smith has been removed from many teams boards...also lb colin mccarthy medical red flagged for shoulder issues

I really liked mccaryhy at the senior bowl. There goes my sneaky pick

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom