nfl draft rumors | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl draft rumors

it's probably all much ado about nothing anyways cause last week mayock said neither gabbert or newton will get out of the top 10...yesterday he said they both won't get out of the top 5...he also said julio jones will go before aj green cause teams that need wr in the top 6 all run west coast offenses or want to run west coast offenses and jones fits that style better than aj green...more from mayock von miller won't get out of the top 6...

also sounds like arizona is not a cam newton fan...

it's probably all much ado about nothing anyways cause last week mayock said neither gabbert or newton will get out of the top 10...yesterday he said they both won't get out of the top 5...he also said julio jones will go before aj green cause teams that need wr in the top 6 all run west coast offenses or want to run west coast offenses and jones fits that style better than aj green...more from mayock von miller won't get out of the top 6...

Word from Arizona is that Wisenhunt was really turned off by Matt Leinart's attitude when he was there, and Cam Newton has almost the exact same attitude. It sounds like Arizona is going to wait everything out and try to get Kevin Kolb.

I'm still thinking I could be right about Arizona going after Ryan Mallett.

I'm still thinking I could be right about Arizona going after Ryan Mallett.

maybe...i still think its von miller if he gets by buffalo

on a different note...add cb rashad carmichael to the list of players to workout for the dolphins...great physical tools but imo average tape

Buffalo should take Von. He's a playmaker on D, something they don't have. I see Cards waiting the QB spot out and trying to land Kolb or in worst case Bulger. FA or RFA QB's will see that as a good landing spot because they have weapons on offense and are in a weak division. AJ Green is better than Jones, I've watched the tape and I just can't justify taking Jones over Green regardless of scheme. I'm at the conclusion that Carolina will take a QB with the 1st overall pick. My feeling is that Cam will turn them off some with this work ethic and attitude, leading me to believe Gabbert is their guy. I have a friend who is a Panthers fan...I know...I know....who says what he's been reading around the web and hearing from fellow Panther fans, that they want Cam but believe it will come down to Gabbert or one of the top D-linemen.

Word from Arizona is that Wisenhunt was really turned off by Matt Leinart's attitude when he was there, and Cam Newton has almost the exact same attitude. It sounds like Arizona is going to wait everything out and try to get Kevin Kolb.

interesting...kevin kolb...ugh

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Buffalo should take Von. He's a playmaker on D, something they don't have. I see Cards waiting the QB spot out and trying to land Kolb or in worst case Bulger. FA or RFA QB's will see that as a good landing spot because they have weapons on offense and are in a weak division. AJ Green is better than Jones, I've watched the tape and I just can't justify taking Jones over Green regardless of scheme. I'm at the conclusion that Carolina will take a QB with the 1st overall pick. My feeling is that Cam will turn them off some with this work ethic and attitude, leading me to believe Gabbert is their guy. I have a friend who is a Panthers fan...I know...I know....who says what he's been reading around the web and hearing from fellow Panther fans, that they want Cam but believe it will come down to Gabbert or one of the top D-linemen.

yeah...i was thinking dline but i think it will be gabbert to the panthers now...

rumors now that a case is building for the panthers preferring cam newton with the #1 pick...seems to be riveras preferred choice

Just for the record: I was the first person - who I'm aware of - that suggested Newton to Carolina wouldn't be all that crazy.

Just for the record. And the gold star.

Anyway, I think if you're going to go QB at that spot, the guy has to have better production than Gabbert did. System this or that, Newton has ACED every test (he hasn't cheated on - jk jk) placed before him.

Just for the record: I was the first person - who I'm aware of - that suggested Newton to Carolina wouldn't be all that crazy.

Just for the record. And the gold star.

Anyway, I think if you're going to go QB at that spot, the guy has to have better production than Gabbert did. System this or that, Newton has ACED every test (he hasn't cheated on - jk jk) placed before him.

I think there is no question that Newton would sell more tickets than Gabbert...and sometimes owners have a lot of pull in that respect.

Here's something nobody's talking about that could end up happening: The Bills take... Cameron Jordan.

not at #3 IMO, but i said the same thing about Tyson Jackson and the Chiefs, so who knows

what an awful pick that was by the chiefs...jackson in the top 5 terrible...cam jordan in the top 10 i have no problem with...although the 4-3 end talk doesn't make sense to me...jordan was born to play the 5 technique and shift inside on passing downs

very good football player

what an awful pick that was by the chiefs...jackson in the top 5 terrible...cam jordan in the top 10 i have no problem with...although the 4-3 end talk doesn't make sense to me...jordan was born to play the 5 technique and shift inside on passing downs

very good football player

Agree 100%. Talk of him going to Jacksonville or Tampa Bay (if he were to last that long - not likely) doesn't make any sense to me.

I think there is no question that Newton would sell more tickets than Gabbert...and sometimes owners have a lot of pull in that respect.

I'm not talking about selling tickets. I'm talking about a player who WILL win you SB's if he pans out. There aren't too many QB prospects who you can say that about.

Back
Top Bottom