NFL fines Ref for Dolphins/Colts game!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL fines Ref for Dolphins/Colts game!!

That was a funny moment. I think a whole game check is overkill. Those nimrods at the NFL offices need something better to do like studying inconsistent calls on defensive back holding.

I'm sorry, but that's terrible. Fining someone a paycheck for cursing into a mic that you didn't mean to activate. People are so ****ing stupid.

agreed. a whole paycheck for a cursing into the mic... please.

liven up a little bit. it was a ****ing miscue. the nfl doesn't need to fine a god damn referee his entire paycheck.

I smell a CONSPIRACY!

All to inauspicious and is very much not an anomaly that this incident took place in our game.

The subsequent events that have taken place after the fact points to a inside job. Go back just the week before and you could see the plan in effect with the bizarre pull & tuck maneuver. **** likes this only happens to us! The subtleness should not get past the experience fan. Our eyes aren't deceiving us. The non pass interference call to the back of Hartline's head highlights it. Ticky tack is always called to the strictest degree. Things like balls being uncatchable is never correctly applied. Running into the punter is allowed even when our player disengages. And don't even get me started on holding.

The NFL, mostly due to gambling..IMO, is fixed. Too much money to be made to have the hapless Dolphins come along and **** **** up.

Of course it's fixed. and the WWE is fake.. What ya gonna do? The NFL is a sham. Nothin you can do about though except believe it's not fixed.

That was hilarious,Griese,Rose and Cefalo were speechless at first,then cracked up.it was a pretty good stream of obsenities,lol

Honestly, everyone acts so provincial… like we've all never heard words like those used before! Who're we protecting, really? Kids?!! Anyone hear what their kids use for language these days??

Everyone relax. Guaranteed the referees union will step in and either cover the fine or scrap it all together. Maybe tell the nfl he will take some anger management class or something.

Back
Top Bottom