NFL Live's Runningback U: Lamar Miller is training with Frank Gore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Live's Runningback U: Lamar Miller is training with Frank Gore

Cane helping Cane to get better is a VG thing. Gore has proven to be a VG RB in the NFL. Miller working out and learning from him is a VG thing, and shows his desire to improve for the betterment our our team.

But, let's forget about that, and talk about each players IQ. That's where we need to go as fans. Forget about Gore ripping through NFL D's, and Miller wanting to learn how he did it. That don't matter. All we should want to know is how smart they are.

Is this as mindless as I believe it to be? :)

Guy has a learning disability. Lay off.

I understand but it was difficult to watch. I have to wonder how they got into college...I'm not making fun or trying to belittle...just makes me wonder.

I understand but it was difficult to watch. I have to wonder how they got into college...I'm not making fun or trying to belittle...just makes me wonder.

Do you have any idea of how many learning impaired people, not athletes, go through college and do very well?

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Gore isn't a hard worker. HE IS.

He's just not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Gore has a learning disability...what's the excuse for WVU grads?

There's a big difference between football smart and book smart [oh and I'm just waiting for the response saying.. what if it's a football book... any hew]

It's about knowing what do to on the field and he touched on one thing... protect your quarterback.

The sentiment is the important thing here.

I've dealt with players who had learning difficulties who I could trust completely when I put them on the field, and conversely I've worked with some players who held PhD's or Masters degrees who were dumb as **** on the field.

We have a saying here... two bob head - million dollar body.
Translation: two bob = 10 cents [not exactly as 'bob' is an 'old money' reference - just trying to simplify for translation purposes]

What's important about Gore as well is despite his learning disability, he can read the Xs and Os and knows how to build a strategy. Lets not forget, he has kept his nose clean as well. Very important.

can lamar miller do something before we crown him best ever?

Gore is a pro bowl level player but lets be honest, the 49ers o line is ridiculous and the 49ers have multiple back field weapons.

Back
Top Bottom