NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game

I think this should also put an end to the whole each team brings its own balls thing. The balls should be standardized and brought by the league, under the control of the officials for the entire duration of the game.

Each team brings its own footballs to the game. The team on offense is using its own footballs, so the Patriots would have the advantage while the Colts would not. The NFL should expedite this investigation, make the Patriots forfeit the AFC title game if the balls were deflated, take draft picks, and ban Bellicheat from the NFL for the 2015 season. They have been caught multiple times cheating and serious sanctions are the only way to put an end to this ****.

Not going to happen. Goodell will cover up anything that questions the legitimacy of the outcomes of these games. The "so called" investigation will just be another charade like the ray Rice investigation. The Pats were going to win this game regardless of how deflated the balls were but that shouldn't matter as the "intent" should be the only thing that matters.

Ohhhh.

Except the Pats pretty much just ran it down the Colt's throat.
I'm still not buying it, it just seems so....childish, and I know the Pats are the masters of shady ass **** but come on.

This is the NFL investigating, not random fans making stuff up.

Refs weigh football periodically during the game and noticed multiple footballs from the Pats sideline that did not meet rules requirements.

Yes, Colts got stomped.

But once again the Pats curve the system.

Good luck on that LSAT, because with this kind of reasoning, you're going to need it.

If you watch a game live as opposed to record it and watch it later, I guess there is a huge difference. Assuming you don't know the score either. that logic tho lol

Don't fall for the debate though. The Pats will use this as motivation. Just move on.

Ohhhh.

Except the Pats pretty much just ran it down the Colt's throat.
I'm still not buying it, it just seems so....childish, and I know the Pats are the masters of shady ass **** but come on.

you really think the Patriots are above doing something like this? Really?

The only thing they deflated yesterday was the Colts and all of the Patriots haters America is littered with.

**** the Pats. There wasn't even any Pats fans outside of Maine until Brady came along. I can't wait til that ****er is gone and all the ****roaches scurry back under the **** in with they came.

Luck for Suck!!!

I think this should also put an end to the whole each team brings its own balls thing. The balls should be standardized and brought by the league, under the control of the officials for the entire duration of the game.

This. One hundred times this.

If you watch a game live as opposed to record it and watch it later, I guess there is a huge difference. Assuming you don't know the score either. that logic tho lol

there's not and he missed the whole official with the towel thing...but i'm not surprised...acts like he sees a different viewing than i do or something...just cause i buzz thru the commercials

Don't fall for the debate though. The Pats will use this as motivation. Just move on.

Exactly. Nothing is going to come of it so just move on and hope that Sherman is alright. Living in New England makes this time of year unbearable... 2 more weeks and it will all be over.

If this is true, the NFL has to suspend Belichick. If that doesn't happen, the league completely loses credibility.

If he was gonna cheat I would expect a more subtle, intelligent way of cheating, given what happened with spygate.

possibly changing the psi of the football so that his team can get more of a grip on the ball in wet weather seems rather subtle to me... but who knows?

Back
Top Bottom