NFL Network is the best channel... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network is the best channel...

pooponpats

wicked sweet
Reaction score
I just got the NFL Network and found out that they will be replaying all the pre-season games. For those of us who don't live in Florida, it's finally a way to see all the preseason games until the Ticket kicks in. Miami's game with Jacksonville will be replayed this Sunday @ about 11pm eastern. NFL Network has just become my new favorite channel. :cooldude:

How big a dolphin fan are you, because I used to be the same way with the NFL Network. You can't find crap on the fins on there. I tell you what if you like the Raiders, Patriots, Rams, Redskins then your in heaven. But I will be watching them for the Preseason like you.

Im a huge fan. I know the ins and outs of the entire team. Always up to date. My point is not the NFL Network as a whole (although it is a nice channel to watch), but the fact that I will be able to watch preseason games this year for the first time ever (except for the rare nationally televised games).

...I'm Rick James *****!!

I'm a FOOTBALL fan and that channel is THE greatest thing ever invented. It's damn near better than beer. It's intoxicating. :drinker:

Phinz said:
How big a dolphin fan are you, because I used to be the same way with the NFL Network. You can't find crap on the fins on there. I tell you what if you like the Raiders, Patriots, Rams, Redskins then your in heaven. But I will be watching them for the Preseason like you.

They had an entire week of Dolphins replays last month. The Indianapolis playoff win (Lamar Smith's 209 yards), the Seattle playoff win (Dan Marino's final win), and 1999 @ Indianapolis (Marino rally capped with two great Gadsden grabs).

Back
Top Bottom