NFL Power Rankings: NFL.com’s post-draft update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Power Rankings: NFL.com’s post-draft update

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The Dolphins did not see a change from the last NFL.com power rankings, remaining as the 11th ranked team. Harrison explains their position, writing:

The Dolphins' draft went under the radar compared to those of other playoff teams, despite a solid effort from the personnel department. In fact, I didn't address them in the "Best and most worrisome picks," the Odyssey-length manifesto I posted after Day 3 wrapped. First-round pick Charles Harris should be able to play with his hand in the dirt, helping Miami forget the Mario Williams experiment (rather, debacle) and the Dion Jordan pick several years ago. Second-rounder Raekwon McMillan further bolsters the linebacking crew, which suddenly appears to be a strength. Perhaps most important is what my buddy Marc Sessler said to me in the newsroom: "Adam Gase gives that team hope. They were D.O.A. when he got there." Agreed. Don't be surprised if Miami gets a do-over in Pittsburgh after January's playoff defeat.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2017/5/...dolphins-new-england-patriots-atlanta-falcons

I like that last line.

I still can't stand the Steelers fans who acted like they got true revenge lol

No matter what anyone thinks of Matt Moore, he's clearly not tannehill.

Just to name a few injuries we had..Tannehill, Reshad, Pouncey, Maxwell, etc..

Pretty ridiculous when you hear these Steelers fans act like we didn't beat their A$$es when both teams were mostly healthy.

Where I live, the Steelers and Pats are godsends to all these frontrunning fans. The "I love Tom Brady fan" lol

What's sad about that is I live in Central Florida lol 40 mins outside of Tampa and there's more fake Pats fans than real Bucs fans lol

11 seems about right to me. That's still playoff-worthy. I don't know if the team will replicate their 10-6 record this season. It's really up to the defense to make that decision based on the QBs they'll face this year.

The #11 position is perfect for a team that just went to the playoffs, and need to prove themselves if they're for real or not. They will not stay at 11 to long, either they prove to be for real, and start moving up the top 10, or they fail, and start to see the 20s again.

Here's to another "2008 like" season where we were the healthiest team in the league. :brewskis:

11th looks fair for now, if this draft works out like I belive and we have Gase in year 2 this team should be much better and the rankings will take care of themselves

That's about right. Playoff teams should be around the top 12 and Miami definitely looks like a team on the rise and coming off a strong offseason.

Back
Top Bottom