NFL Rumors: DeAngelo Williams in Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Rumors: DeAngelo Williams in Miami?

Don't get why so many people are big on hilliard. he has no vision and is just an ok st player. Bring Williams in and draft one or two

B.S. Screw the injury thing. That's no guarantee he will or will not be injured at any point during the season. YESTERDAY DOES NOT EQUAL TODAY.

The guy's a playmaker, and we DON'T HAVE ANY.

Sign him NOW.

This.

Guy is a playmaker and has serious big play potential when he has the ball in his hands. Pay the man and bring Ricky back if its an option. If not keep Sheets. No matter what though we should draft a RB in the 4th round area who has some potential.

Would help solve the RB problem and then we agressively get a QB via trade/draft. Really wouldnt mind Carson Palmer throwing to Marshall and Bess.

B.S. Screw the injury thing. That's no guarantee he will or will not be injured at any point during the season. YESTERDAY DOES NOT EQUAL TODAY.

The guy's a playmaker, and we DON'T HAVE ANY.

Sign him NOW.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!what happen with Oddrick we drafted him and he played a half a game so i dont go much on injuries , I would love the Dolphins to sign D WIlliams then trade down......

Please no! He is never heathly-He has played in, 37 out of a possible 64 games. He is not worth it.
HUH he played in 13 as a rookie 16 and 16 13 and then this year he got legitimately hurt missed 10 and was placed on IR in November. So those and up to 16 missed in 5 seasons. So out of 80 games he played in 64.
And if you take this year out he missed 6 whole games in 4 years. about 1.5 per year. so the idea he is always hurt is wrong. He was only truly hurt this year. I love how people make **** up your so easy to prove wrong.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=9613

Until we solve the interior line issues, I will pass on any enthusiasm for running backs. If we land a guard and a new center in FA/Draft, then everybody is going to look better.

He's as injury prone as ronnie brown. Bush is 26, has fresh legs and isn't going to get the big contract de-lo is looking for. Bush isn't the fastest RB so jabbing a complimentary back for him in the draft would be a must.

I think jerome harrison is available. Best option and prob comes cheap. He's who I want, guys top 12back in the league...with oc coordinator from clev now here expect that name to be linked to miami.

DO NOT SPEND ONE RED CENT ON FA RUNNING BACKS!!!!!

It's the absolute best position to fill thru the draft. RB takes the least amount of learning curve and has the shortest shelf life. We want that role filled with YOUTH.

Deangelo is 28 years old!!! Give me a f'n break with wasting money on a guy who would need to be replaced in less than two seasons from now!!!

Are you guys (and Ireland) f'n kidding me?!?!?

Also, in case you guys didn't notice, two of the NFLs best RBs last year were an UDFA (Foster in HOU) and a white boy former FB (Hillis in CLE).

But you guys wanna spend our FA $ on Deangelo?!?!?

For Christ's sake, PLEASE use our FA $ on interior OL (Ryan Kalil please!) and just fill RBs thru the draft. I'd let Ricky, Ronnie AND Cobbs leave - buh bye!

i would love it..... give the fanbase some excitement...... and with our oline compared to carolina it will do him wonders.... plus he doesnt have too many miles with stewart as a commitee for him.

Also, in case you guys didn't notice, two of the NFLs best RBs last year were an UDFA (Foster in HOU) and a white boy former FB (Hillis in CLE).

And? So we should just grab a late round/UDFA back and hope he ends up being one of those sleeper picks? Yeah, no thanks. A lot of RB's are drafted late and a lot of them do nothing in the NFL. We need to get proven playmakers now, and not hope a late pick ends up working out. Try to make a run at it one of these 2 years, D.Williams would give us 2 very solid years sharing with Ricky&draft pick.We could probaly get 3-4 more pretty productive years after that if we had him splitting carries with a young RB as he gets older. Eventually the young guy gets the majority and DeAngelo goes into Rickys former role.

He gets hurt too much for me and at that price I would rather just resign ronnie.

Thank you......he killed me when I took him in my Fantasy Football league....way too inconsistent. There are other guys I would pursue.

Honedtly, I don`t buy it. If I`m the FO and I want to pick up an FA that was injured last year, I`m spending that money on Asomugha. Not obly is he a shut down corner that will effectively reduce an offense`s passing zone to between the hash marks, at least so long as Vontae is healthy, but he is also an above average returner. Also, both Marcedes Lewis and Zach Miller are available as well and we need a legit seam threat in the worst way.

Back
Top Bottom