NFL Schedule Release Date | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Schedule Release Date

The schedule is not a huge deal. Let's just hope it's pretty balanced and also that we don't have to go to New England, New York, or Buffalo in December.

I love the Sports Center special show that unviels the schedule for the first time. I'll be sure to miss my classes on that day. :D

The schedule is not a huge deal. Let's just hope it's pretty balanced and also that we don't have to go to New England, New York, or Buffalo in December.

Buffalo only gets 1 home game every December from now on.

The other December home game for Buffalo will be played in Toronto

Rumor up here is that the Toronto game will feature the Seahawks

Well we know we will either be in New England late December or Buffalo, schedule makers make sure of it. I'm sure 0 prime time games....maybe a sunday night vs Jets, but thats it. We need to earn our way back to prime time.

Count on doing that at least once, if not twice. The NFL doesn't do any favors for 1-15 teams, and we know they already favor the NE Cheatriots. Expect us to have the NE in NE on Christmas Day or some lame time around then, so our players have to miss Christmas with their families. The NFL just hates us, especially Goodell.

Well we know we will either be in New England late December or Buffalo, schedule makers make sure of it. I'm sure 0 prime time games....maybe a sunday night vs Jets, but thats it. We need to earn our way back to prime time.

All games almost guaranteed to be Sunday at 1pm. No Sunday or Monday nights for sure.

Back
Top Bottom