NFL Sunday Ticket Reduced | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Sunday Ticket Reduced

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up to all Dolfan's. NFL Sunday Ticket is now $199.95 they will charge $39.99 for 5 months with payments beginning immediately. Great Price for a great product.

Is this for the year or a special they're running right now? In other words does it matter when you sign up?

Is this for the year or a special they're running right now? In other words does it matter when you sign up?

It's for the year. I was told, it was a new pricing to attract more Sunday Ticket Subscriber's. It was advertised on my TV (I have Directv), so I called to find out why was there a reduction in price. It's a permanent price for the foreseeable future, was the response I got. Thought I'd pass along the good news to Fin Heaven poster's.

It's for the year. I was told, it was a new pricing to attract more Sunday Ticket Subscriber's. It was advertised on my TV (I have Directv), so I called to find out why was there a reduction in price. It's a permanent price for the foreseeable future, was the response I got. Thought I'd pass along the good news to Fin Heaven poster's.

^This. And any new subscribers will get NFLST for free as per usual.

If they make it available to those who do not have direct, I'll be all over it. But I can't afford a second TV service just for ticket.

About time, they kept raising the price every year. But the cynic in my asks 'what's the catch?'

Actually I heard that NEW customers get it for FREE this year.

if any FIN fans are going to get directTV as new subscribers this year PLEASE email me so you can use my account number and we BOTH get $100.

Thanks for this. I never got the Sunday ticket because I could not justify the price. The new price will entice me to purchase.

You need to have DirecTV for this?
I believe you can now order Sunday Ticket from your PlayStation 3 and watch it through there. Works well if you have it hardlined to a high speed broadband service.

I'm still not sold on getting it or not getting it. Not that i'm advocating catching the feed for free, but the dolphins may be one year away from really being worth watching. the quality of the product we see this year might match the reception of a online feed.

Not sure if it will have red zone channel with it? As long as I can watch my Fins I don't care about that.

Back
Top Bottom