NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

This is better than hold on..... I have to destroy my phone.....sim card........preseason kick off.
Where is Billacheat. He might be shredding something. He has been very quite.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8s8 seconds ago
Interesting. @judybattista says the sides were moving close to a 1-game suspension settlement. But Brady wanted records sealed. NFL wouldn’t

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 21s22 seconds ago
Tom Brady and NFLPA will file for relief (would overturn suspension) or an injunction (would stay it) aimed at making sure Brady can play.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago
... If Brady is granted either, and his case isn't resolved, he'd be free to play until it is.

This!

Brady proved cheating works!

Wow. What a joke this whole "deflategate" has been. A multi billion league that can't observe the air pressure of a football. Here's how this would have been handled in the German soccer league: you break the rules? You lose the game in which you broke the rules and you have to play your next game in front of an empty stadium. Case closed. This whole thing is embarrassing for the NFL.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8s8 seconds ago
Interesting. @judybattista says the sides were moving close to a 1-game suspension settlement. But Brady wanted records sealed. NFL wouldn’t

1 game suspension would have been a joke. I can't imagine the rest of the owners would be on board for that.

1 game suspension would have been a joke. I can't imagine the rest of the owners would be on board for that.

And Goodell would look like an asshat if it came out he agreed to seal the records. Caving to the Pats organization again. Easy to see why the NFL is ready to fight tooth and nail.

This is better than hold on..... I have to destroy my phone.....sim card........preseason kick off.
Where is Billacheat. He might be shredding something. He has been very quite.

Brady is a fricking liar saying he has an assistant destroy his phone every four months so personal info doesn't get out.

Hey Douchebag Brady ever hear of all of those companies like LifeLock and numerous other personal security sites?

It is a royal pain in the ass to get a new cell phone and have to input your personal information and transfer everything over. Even if you have various I-clouds and file sharing to transfer things to your new phone.

Jim Trotter ‏@JimTrotter_NFL
Tom Brady has authorized the NFLPA to appeal his case in federal court, per source.

I seriously doubt they will go all the way with that. It looks like he's going to try and control what 4 games he wants to be suspended for this upcoming year.

It's so annoying. The Pats franchise cheats over and over and they end up with 4 titles, and a stadium funded by the NFL. What kind of leverage does Mr. Kraft have?

Brunnel. Polian, Clark

On Sporscenter. Brunnel, Polian, and Ryan Clark destroy Tom Brady and his INTEGRITY.
I am Gitty. CHEATERS¡

I don't believe the 1 game suspension thing. People have been saying for weeks the NFL was unlikely to move their ground that much and they didn't. Beware people just trying to get their name out there.

It should be embarrasing to NFL they had a horrible process for this in the first place. They were about as diligent as the TSA screeners on 9/11 in regard to documenting and maintaining what the PSI is.

The actual crime was meaningless and really not the point. The NFL is going hard now with the enforcement of the PSI rules, but that's only to strengthen their current position for a case that may be heard in a federal court.

It's like all the past examples of hubris. Watergate, Clintongate etc, it's not the crime it's the cover up.

I have a serious question about the txt's even though the Phone is physically destroyed. If Brady pushes this to the FED courts, will those courts now have the ability to search the Internet for the ghost txt's that were used on that phone? If they will have that ability I sure hope no one tells Brady it may be possible to track those txt's down. I would love to see this guy with egg all over his face.

He should have admitted to gamesmanship of deflating the ball after the super bowl and this would be done for him by now. The cover up is worse than than the crime itself.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Speaking of that super bowl...Seattle, just RUN the ****ing ball!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31s32 seconds ago
PA response RT @GeorgeAtallah: Any report that suggests two sides were coming close on a settlement in the Brady matter is rubbish.

Even if he did routinely have his phone destroyed, he could've backed up his SMS messages beforehand as a result of the pending investigation. Instead he clearly chose to destroy potentially incriminating evidence.

Don't overlook the fact that the NFL did NOT request his cell phone. They simply requested the relevant messages that would prove his lack of involvement. He was told he could provide these messages through his lawyer. He and his lawyer were informed beforehand that they would believe he had provided all relevant messages. The NFL does NOT have the authority to request access to his messages through his carrier.

Basically, he could've provided bogus messages at his own discretion and they would've taken his word for it. Had he gone this route, guilty or not, his cooperation wouldn't have been in question and the suspension wouldn't have been 4 games to begin with.

He looks guilty through his own lack of cooperation and it would be ridiculous for a court to grant an injunction, much less overturn Goodell's ruling.

Back
Top Bottom