NFL Week 5 Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Week 5 Power Rankings

Ahead of the Jets and Bills and rising. Same place we will be when the season ends.

W're only 1/2 game out of the wild card. Many teams are declining (Pitt/Balt). Don't lose faith just yet.

Lets hope we dont flop when we decide out own destiny like we have done every year under Sparano
W're only 1/2 game out of the wild card. Many teams are declining (Pitt/Balt). Don't lose faith just yet.

Lets hope we dont flop when we decide out own destiny like we have done every year under Sparano

I don't think Phibin would let that happen, if we can play ourselves into that position. Also, I like the veteran makeup we have now too. Not the same lockerroom that had guys like Vontae Davis, and Brandon Marshall acting as constant distractions.

and to think we should legit be 4-1. I swear if Carpenter missed another clutch kick down the line

:lol: @ the Patriots being a top 5 NFL team.

They are the best team on the AFC no doubt. Brady is going to light that Texans secondary I watched last night up like a friggin Christmas tree. The jets had street free agents and CB's getting open all night.

They are the best team on the AFC no doubt. Brady is going to light that Texans secondary I watched last night up like a friggin Christmas tree. The jets had street free agents and CB's getting open all night.
I hope they beat the Texans. For the sole fact to break that undefeated record they have going

hmmmm with the power rankings if carpenter makes those 2 field goals and we are 4 and 1 would we be in the top 15?

Not sure about that one. I'd put the Ravens ahead of the Patriots right now, and the Texans ARE the best team in the AFC until proven otherwise.

Don't remind us. That's a scary proposition. Let's hope not, but I don't think these group of players want to go down that road again. Only time will tell.

Looking a teams schedules I don't see any reason why at the end of the season we can't be in and around one of the two wildcard spots. There are a lot of bad teams in the AFC... Last year Cincy got in with 9-7 ......

Definitely saw some weaknesses in the Texans defense against the Jets. They struggled to cover Cumberland who's a fairly athletic TE...wait till they have to play Gronk and Hernandez. And their special teams coverage units...we got a punt return for a TD on them and then they give up a kick off return for a TD to the Jets...that's an issue that could really come up and bite them.

Back
Top Bottom