***NFL Week 9 Coverage Maps*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***NFL Week 9 Coverage Maps***

Finally I get to watch the Phins on TV again.. f*cking Jags had me going crazy the last 2 weeks

Outside of PrimeTime games, the Phins havent been on ONCE in San Diego this season.. :(

Thank goodness I'll be at the game, don't have to hear Dierdoof again for 3 hours. That is equivalent to nails on chalkboard.

I am lucking out this season. I will get the Dolphins game again this week; if I lived literally 50 miles west, I'd be SOL. I've only had to miss one game this year so far...

I'm extra lucky considering that I didn't go with the Ticket this year.

http://the506.com/sports/

Dolphins on most of the national stage again. Looks like at least 60% of the country is getting the Miami/Baltimore game. Damn I hate living in Charger country. :( About 30 miles east, and I'd be watching our Dolphins HOPEFULLY kicking some Raven *** this week!
i wouldnt mind watching the games with the girls in ur sig. damn r they ****in smokin.

Here in the Charlotte metro area and this is the second or third time ive been burned by the NFLs "no opposing game" rule. No one wants to watch the panthers when they are good, much less 1-6.

I don't understand the reasoning behind this rule. Stop trying to force me to be a fan of a team I am never going to like. People like teams for other reasons than location. Just because they block the game is not going to make me go to the panthers game and I sure won't be watching it on tv. How does the NFL gain money from this rule? They are not getting a percentage of my bar tab. All they're doing is supporting my drinking habit.

Unable to have direct tv. What are the other ways to watch a dolphins game in the convenience of my own home? Willing to pay, just want to know the price.

Back
Top Bottom