NFL wide Cuts/Signings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd make a thread of who got cut and who got signed to the team so anyone with news can all post it as it comes in. Hoping they keep Allen and Asiata on this team.

• Nick Williams, defensive tackle:
    • Lawrence Okoye, DL
    • Rashad Lawrence, WR
    • Julius Warmsley, DL
    • Isame Faciane, OL
    • Mitch Mathews

Last edited by a moderator:
Any possibility some of our fringe players get traded?

Any possibility some of our fringe players get traded?

I would think with the market about to be flooded with over 1,100 players that might be difficult to pull off. But it only takes one interested team.

Trades seem very possible with so many players about to be cut teams wanna make sure they get a guy they want

Anyone have any insight as to why the NFL changed the cut day to be just one day at the end of preseason? Unless I'm demented I don't recall that being the case in the past.

Anyone have any insight as to why the NFL changed the cut day to be just one day at the end of preseason? Unless I'm demented I don't recall that being the case in the past.
It's a new rule. I think its to give players a chance to audition in the 4th game while starters get to rest

It's because the coaches wanted to be able to field their teams without calling up starters who could get injured in a meaningless 4th practice game. I heard John Harbaugh praising the NFL for getting this one right.

I know there isn't going to be any flashy names in here but I'm hoping they pick up someone that helps this defense.

Personally I think this new rule about a one time cut is going to back fire on a lot of players. You are now stuck with a team for the entire preseason even if you have no shot in heck to make the team. If I was a player I wouldn't like it.

Even if Miami was to pick someone up on Sunday, they'd only have a week to prepare to help the team from Game 1. That's a little shitty.

Just thought I'd make a thread of who got cut and who got signed to the team so anyone with news can all post it as it comes in. Hoping they keep Allen and Asiata on this team.

I think there is zero percent chance they cut Isaac Asiata.

Back
Top Bottom