NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

The hope that this team will be able to identify and bring in a LB, OL or CB, but the reality- odds are slim it happens and works out.

Where ? Why was the darr thread moved? This is why I don't like mega threads. Update first post or start new thread with active cuts first. Not everybody likes to dig through 10 pages to get info.

Albert posted it on the first page about 6 hours ago and there was discussion after that.

Theres going to be how many cuts today? 40 odd? I didnt start any megathreads on this, but that would be rather a lot of individual threads.

Darr, Young, Willimas, Warmsley, Okoye, Faciane, sylvestere

Up to date cuts as far as Im aware.

Where ? Why was the darr thread moved? This is why I don't like mega threads. Update first post or start new thread with active cuts first. Not everybody likes to dig through 10 pages to get info.
It's post 39. This got long quick

Get Greco on a plane to miami now

(I'd support two separate threads - one miami / one general nf;)

I just updated the first post with the cuts I've found. But feel free to start a new thread

So this whole thing where fans go "oh, so and so got cut. Go sign him up." That's a bunch of crap right? The players cut from other teams have to clear waivers, right? And claims get put in based on this last draft order too? So even if we put in for ten players (and that's a bit high) there's a good chance that 19 squads ahead of us may want those guys too and we'd miss out on the players, correct?

I guess then if you really covet someone, you work a trade with the other team to make sure you get him.

So this whole thing where fans go "oh, so and so got cut. Go sign him up." That's a bunch of crap right? The players cut from other teams have to clear waivers, right? And claims get put in based on this last draft order too? So even if we put in for ten players (and that's a bit high) there's a good chance that 19 squads ahead of us may want those guys too and we'd miss out on the players, correct?

Not all of them have to pass through waivers. If they are vested veterans (4 years in the league) they can be signed by anyone.

Back
Top Bottom