NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

Osweiler is awful not to mention sizes up his coach to fight him lol Bill O'Brien is no bitch I bet

I'm not Hawk's relative, I'm just a guy who pays attention to punters and kickers. Franks, for example, gets a pass because he's a good kickoff guy, but his FGs have been pretty underwhelming both seasons. It's hard to find a guy who's good at both.

Very interesting... I don't think it's a far reach to say you are probably the only one on here lol, may we ask how you are related? Either way pretty cool

And yeah, Darr really started to not look as hot as we were used to

Cousin. He grew up watching me play little league. I can say without a doubt, he's a great kid and the Dolphins have gotten a winner here.

And this forum has me, so you're lucky too, bc I'm fantastic at trolling... I mean posting.. to message boards.

Cousin. He grew up watching me play little league. I can say without a doubt, he's a great kid and the Dolphins have gotten a winner here.

And this forum has me, so you're lucky too, bc I'm fantastic at trolling... I mean posting.. to message boards.

Cool!

joe haden released. scooped by the steelers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom