NFLN Panel all picked the Black and Silver............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLN Panel all picked the Black and Silver............

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
To win. The chance of them going to 3-6 is very slim. Even 72% of the fans picked the Radas! What brilliance does coach Gase have up his sleeve? I guess it's easier to see the Fins go to 4-4 than the Raiders go to 3-6. The motto of being due plays a big role here. The Dolphins had 10 days to prepare for this game though and I EXPECT them to come out and play physical, dominant football and WIN the game by any means necessary.

No I am not surprised, but I don't blame them either. Look at who we have for QB. Until Cutler plays a complete game at a decent level, I will have my doubts. As for Moore, he had his chance and blew it big time. Hope this is his last season with us. That said, still hoping that Cutler (and our ****ing O-line) gets it together and we kick some serious ass.

You're all right the 10 days to prepare mean nothing. We should tank the season, pray Cleveland wins some games and hope for a world class QB in the draft. I don't know why I bother. Me, personally I wanted to reach through the television and choke the life out of the analysts. You guys are nice and laid back, have a brew for me.
I have teal, coral and navy blue blood flowing through my body and there's not a Dr. in the world that can help me.

Good.....we seem to win more when no one picks us......when they do pick us to win we usually get slaughtered.

Are any of you surprised? I'm not.
Exactly....Why wouldn't they pick the Raiders? Hell.....I pick the Raiders to win, but I want to come on here and be wrong. I have been wrong three times this year, the Falcons game, the Saints game and the 2nd Jets game, I want to be wrong about this one too.....please Miami make me look foolish with a win.

Expect better play today and most likely a win because thats how this franchise rolls...chips down watch out...chips up?
They will not even show up

I can see Oakland being picked by most. If they play like they did vs KC, we're in trouble. They are loaded on offense.

Back
Top Bottom