NFLPA involvement not good for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLPA involvement not good for Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins no longer have the freedom of handling the Jonathan Martin saga in-house. Keeping the details of this situation will become more difficult now that the NFLPA and its lawyers are involved.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen reported Friday that the NFLPA is investigating Miami guard Richie Incognito’s role in the reported harassment of teammate Jonathan Martin. The report shows that the Martin incident, which has become national news, is catching the attention of other sanctioning bodies and won't be swept under the rug. It wouldn’t be surprising if the NFL league office also wants answers in the coming days and weeks.
Read more:http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/2591/nflpa-involvement-not-good-for-dolphins

What a useless and unnecessary distraction.

Adam Beasley said tonight that the NFLPA hasn't even talked to the Dolphins about this. Add this to the Jeff Darlington report about Richie and Martin exchanging friendly texts today, you have to wonder if Schefter is making this all up. He made up a fake story about Richie in August, so I wouldn't put it past him.

How can they investigate when there's no proof? Unless this all happened on tape or some dumb ****.

Have we really gone so far that "bullying" in professional football is going to be punished with lawyers?

Adam Beasley said tonight that the NFLPA hasn't even talked to the Dolphins about this. Add this to the Jeff Darlington report about Richie and Martin exchanging friendly texts today, you have to wonder if Schefter is making this all up. He made up a fake story about Richie in August, so I wouldn't put it past him.

He also said the Denver vs KC game would not be flexed. He used to be on ball, but ever since he joined ESPN his credibility has taken a hit. Seems to be crasping at straws a lot.

They just did a story on the Martin situation on the Today Show. This is quickly becoming a national news story.

Called it, the NFLPA just released a statement that there is NO investigation involving the Dolphins or Incognito. Second time this year that Schefter has made up a story involving Incognito. Adam's credibility is shot.

Called it, the NFLPA just released a statement that there is NO investigation involving the Dolphins or Incognito. Second time this year that Schefter has made up a story involving Incognito. Adam's credibility is shot.

Lol Schefter is a dumpster fire of a reporter.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom