NHL Playoffs thread.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

Norcal Skunk

Devious One
Reaction score
Ok, so this is the official playoffs thread for the NHL. If your team isnt in the playoffs, like you Pens fans, just sit back and do what the pens will be doing...WATCH.:rimshot:

Now...I know its not playoffs time YET, but its CLOSE.I wanna hear some predictions on the matchups, and what you guys think of them.

OK, first of all ... You're a tad early.

And second, bite me! :lol:

Well. There is a chance we (Bruins) are going to face Buffalo and I am not looking forward to that, haha. I would almost choose any team over them including the Penguins. It's just those divisional games are always hairy. This season has been back and forth in our head to heads.

Having said that, if it did happen it would be a great occasion and a if we won, gloating rights are all ours :up:

Well. There is a chance we (Bruins) are going to face Buffalo and I am not looking forward to that, haha. I would almost choose any team over them including the Penguins. It's just those divisional games are always hairy. This season has been back and forth in our head to heads.

Having said that, if it did happen it would be a great occasion and a if we won, gloating rights are all ours :up:
ack.

I hate the ruins...I think theyre the only team I DONT wanna see in the championship...itll be a pain in the ***. Im glad were not in the east.

So, now that the playoffs are right around the corner, Im bringing this thread back. here are the matchups if the playoffs were to start today. I kinda like the way things look.

PLayoffmatchups-1.jpg

Ok, so this is the official playoffs thread for the NHL. If your team isnt in the playoffs, like you Pens fans, just sit back and do what the pens will be doing...WATCH.:rimshot:

Now...I know its not playoffs time YET, but its CLOSE.I wanna hear some predictions on the matchups, and what you guys think of them.

Not a Pens fan but oops, premature :lol:

Back
Top Bottom