NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

SOB!!! I really didn't want to go back to Philly.
Dammit!! Winning 1 of 2 should have been enough. Sigh. Six is possible, but seven looks more likely now.

Well played. (tries to hold vomit back)

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

Nice to see a game not marred by atrocious officiating. Although there were some bad calls again on both sides in that third period, i was just happy to see the officials letting the teams play, you can see when they did that the Flyers beat the hell out of the Pens. However i have a feeling that the league will go back to it's old ways, give the Pens some garbage PP's and Biron wont be able to steal another one. I think the Flyers lose game 6 similar to that series they played against the Sabres a few years ago.

But i hope not.....

mightyducks-1.jpg

the mighty ducks: A definite winner ... :D

That's the only time I liked the Ducks is when they were owned by Disney... I now officially hate them... The SHARKS are the best team in California, period...

:lol:
Ya gotta love the enthusiasm!

Dom, I still believe that you are deluding yourself ... But, I have to respect your enthusiasm. (Just not your team. I HATE the Flyers! :evilmod: )

While Game 7 is a distinct possibility, I smell another outstanding effort by Fleury coming ...

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

lmao at norcal...the top team in NHL gonna be taken out by a 8th place team sooo embarassing

ducks are 8th seed but they don't play like they are... add the "hiller effect" to the whole thing ... the sharks are also not playing like 1st seed lol... they make me think about the 2008 habs, who were 1st seed and 2nd in scoring, but couldn't put the puck in the net in the playoffs, mixed with unusual breaches in defensive coverage, and it ultimately ended their trip

Back
Top Bottom