Nike Dolphins Gear | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nike Dolphins Gear

Im so happy the NFL switched to Nike! The Nike symbol it self makes fan gear much more sharp IMO

To be honest, none of that stuff is to my liking (except maybe the ones that simply have the logo on the front). I have always found Nike products to be a little tacky and overpriced. Of course that is just my personal opinion.

The thing I'm happy about more so than Nike taking over the clothing, is New Era has the license for the hats now. I like the 2 they put out (not crazy about them), but they are better than the one fit crap and I'm sure they will release others soon.

That white Nike dry fit Tee is freaking awesome, I dont care what anybody says. LOVE Dry fit tees, love the fins, sign me up.

The thing I'm happy about more so than Nike taking over the clothing, is New Era has the license for the hats now. I like the 2 they put out (not crazy about them), but they are better than the one fit crap and I'm sure they will release others soon.

Nike and New Era are my favorite sporting outfitters. New Era taking over the hats is fantastic though the products they have right now all stink IMO. Snapbacks hats aren't for me and unfortunately it looks like those are the way the hat companies are going.

Nike and New Era are my favorite sporting outfitters. New Era taking over the hats is fantastic though the products they have right now all stink IMO. Snapbacks hats aren't for me and unfortunately it looks like those are the way the hat companies are going.
I hear you with the snapbacks. They're uncomfortable and lame. I don't understand why people wear them.

Whats going on with the uniform releases?

Was looking at ESPN saying there doing some Twitter release crap?

Back
Top Bottom