NJ 2003 Dolphins Kick-off Party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ 2003 Dolphins Kick-off Party

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
I've mentioned this place to some of you I know to be from the area, but consider this a formal invitation!

2003 Dolfans Kickoff Party
Friday, August 8 2003
5pm-11pm

5:00pm Live Entertainment by Richie B.

Free Tailgate Party Buffet

5:15pm Replay of Dolphins vs Jets week 3, 2002

6:00pm Tons of giveaways and free prizes

Playstation 2

6:30pm Wlcome new Dolfans to the Sportz Bar

Dolphins / Tampa Bay pregame show

7:00pm Dolphins pre-season opener vs Tampa Bay

*Full bar service $2.00 for all beverages (Dolfans only)*

** Must be in Dolphin Gear to enter! **

10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar
130 Route 10 West
East Hanover, NJ 07936
973-386-5622

I'm in. Look for a 6'3" guy who could be Harry Anderson's stunt double in a Zach Thomas jersey.

Alrighty then! Look forward to seeing you there, I'll be at the front table for the game, 6'0, dark hair, 54 or 99 (unless I buy myself the #34 by then), drinking Guinness...

THis was kicking around the main forum a few days ago, includes some others who are going to show, directions, etc if you want to look for it.

I'm there as well. 5'6 ", 120 lb, short, blonde (well, not naturally blonde, but who the hell is these days) female. I'm wearing a skirt and a teal Miami dolphins t shirt.

Lookingo forward to meeting and greeting.

Go Dolphins!

NJFinFan, Great! Just add 'leering' to my description above. (Just kidding!)

Look forward to seeing you. I'll post it on the main board again shortly to see who else we can drum up.

Cool! I have it posted on a couple other sites as well. I did post it on the main board earlier today and AJ moved it. Go figure. But it can't hurt to post it again, maybe get a few views before it gets moved.

Cya tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom