NJ Finfans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ Finfans

Ark139954

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
While I was reading through some of the other treads I was realizing how many people on this site are from NJ. I was wondering how come so many New Jersians love the Fins. I am also from NJ.

Good question. I know a lot of fin fans too, but none really follow the team like anyone on this board does. Plus, you gotta love the NFL Sunday Ticket as A NJ FInfan.

I'm a Phinfan because my dad was born in Florida then he moved to NJ, and it rubbed off on me

Jets fans turned us into them!!

I became a fan in 1972 watching the Fins in the superbowl at my grandfathers house. In 1976 or 77 a Friend of my dad's who was good friends with Jim Mandich set it up that he took me to the Giants vs Fins game at the Meadowlands, I believe it was a preseason game but not sure. I got to wear his Superbowl ring (which went over three of my fingers very easy being 13 years old) and he gave me a signed picture personalized to me, which to this day is over my PC in my home office. That cemented it!!

Ark139954 said:
Old Tappan, wheer u from

Oakland, my daugthers 5th grade travel basketball team I coach just beat you guys two weeks ago at Charles Dewolf school!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Oakland, my daugthers 5th grade travel basketball team I coach just beat you guys two weeks ago at Charles Dewolf school!!
You live there, in Oakland. Isnt that by Franklin Lakes.

Ark139954 said:
Sry i thought i u were the other guy who said he used to live there. It really is a small world.

Out of my price range! :cry:

I see Phil Simms a lot and other stars that live in Franklin lakes all the time. They are our rival in sports!

Back
Top Bottom