NJ Finfans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ Finfans

Salem county...Came to the states Oct. 8 1971...Lived in south Miami... Cutler Ridge..Naranja...Goluds...Homestead...Old man was in the Army...Moved to Jersey after Getting out of the Navy in Philly..

Ark139954 said:
While I was reading through some of the other treads I was realizing how many people on this site are from NJ. I was wondering how come so many New Jersians love the Fins. I am also from NJ.

Because the Jets suck so badly, in order to take full advantage of their woe's, you have to root for their nemesis.

FinsFanatic said:
Elizabeth here

my dad is a jets fan, i think that is why i am a fins fan

cant exactly remember why, i have been one my whole life

big marino fan as a kid

i just moved from elizabeth, i was there for a little over a year, now im in hoboken...

but ima NY by heart, just residing in jersey cause i work in manhattan and its cheaper being close to manhattan in jersey, haha... but i like the fins cause when i was young my older brother idd and made me basically (i dont know why he was a fan though)

wayne nj,became a fin fan in 1966, still a giant fan, also and dislike the jets

Sussex county in the house!!!!

We love our Dolphins.:hug:

JETSUCK!:fire:

phinsfan1221 said:
wayne nj,became a fin fan in 1966, still a giant fan, also and dislike the jets

i drive through wayne everyday on my way to/from work

Monmouth county been here my whole life and always a finfan. Dont really have an exacted story why. But just started to like them when i was young and have been a die hard fan since.
ALSO any NJ finfans going to the "THE FOOTBALL SPECTACULAR 2005" next weekend at the NJ expo center. Since Dan will be there i would like to get my jersey signed. You have to call ahead to get a place in line. Have not done that yet but plan on too.

I live in Virginia, but my brother lives in Beachwood, NJ, mysister livers in Barnegat NJ, and my Dad lives in Hackensack, I have family in Paramus, Saddlebrook, Patterson, and Franklin Lakes. I was born in Boonton, lived in Parsippany and Bayville. NJ Rules!! Anyway I've been a Dolphin Fan my whole life. I was raised to be one. Peace to all the Jersey Faithfull Fin Fans.

Great to see so many fans from up here. I met a few when I went to Dolphin stadium last year for the Jet debacle. We all need to meet up at a bar and cause some trouble during a Jet-Dolphin game. I'll wear my Ray Finkle jersey.

no way im payingdan 400 bucks for some ink on a jersey..tho i would liek to meet him

Back
Top Bottom