N'Keal Harry agent asks for trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

N'Keal Harry agent asks for trade

I think he has worth and some teams will kick the tires for the right price. Not sure I see a scenario that Miami might take a chance on a young wr, seeing the depth they cuurently have in the room. That being said I think Harry could be better with his second team if he lands with a decent qb. Right now his stock might not be much lower than Preston Williams'. Williams has produced more when he's played, but has missed half his games. Williams 50 receptions 700 yards and 7 tds to Harry's 43 receptions 415 yards and 4 tds. Both are big targets Harry 6'4 225 and Williams 6'5 218. I think Harry is faster time wise, but I'm not sure the speed difference shows on the field. I would prefer to stick with Williams, but if I were a team looking for abig body young wr I would be willing to offer a day 3 pick for Harry.

Last edited:
The Patriots have drafted VERY poorly for many years... They've gotten away with it because their team WAS deep, the had a great QB, and targeted FAs wanted to sign for less so they could get a ring. It had very little to do with Bellicheat's drafting... even moreso when you consider that they've always had so many comp picks.

I called him a bust the moment NE drafted him. I love how we get ragged on constantly about our drafts and Bill gets nothing but praise.
I’m sure he got an A+ for that draft like they always do.

Harry sucks. I laughed so hard was it the year before last when he caught one and was about to cross the goal line for an easy TD and one of our DBs came up behind and knocked it out for a touchback. I said, that’s something that a Miami receiver would do.

The Patriots have drafted VERY poorly for many years... They've gotten away with it because their team WAS deep, the had a great QB, and targeted FAs wanted to sign for less so they could get a ring. It had very little to do with Bellicheat's drafting... even moreso when you consider that they've always had so many comp picks.
100% correct.

Back
Top Bottom