No Brady for game #2 - he is giving up his appeal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Brady for game #2 - he is giving up his appeal

I think what makes me more happy is not hearing about this **** anymore.

That said, I'm off to cruise Pats message boards for butt hurt now

Great news. But it makes it even more important, that we win that game!

After careful consideration and discussion with Tom Brady, the NFLPA will not be seeking a stay of the four game suspension with the 2nd Circuit. This decision was made in the interest of certainty and planning for Tom prior to the New England Patriots season. We will continue to review all of our options and we reserve our rights to petition for cert to the Supreme Court.

https://www.nflpa.com/official-nflpa-statement-decision-on-stay

NFLPA still not ready to totally let it go.

That's too bad. I was kind of hoping it'd be our guys making their #1 quarterback piss blood, for a change.

Nice ! The only time we ever beat em in NE was without Brady. Told you'all this is shaping out nicely like the 08 season. Am pretty sure we will invent some new offensive scheme like the "wildcat" again.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago
Tom Brady has given up hope of staving off suspension, but NFLPA still expected to take case to Supreme Court to challenge Goodell's power.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 9m9 minutes ago
For the NFL, Brady's decision is a larger win over all players, in control over workforce, which is why the union wild keep fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ! The only time we ever beat em in NE was without Brady. Told you'all this is shaping out nicely like the 08 season. Am pretty sure we will invent some new offensive scheme like the "wildcat" again.

We beat him in 2005 in week 17 in Foxboro. The A. J. Feeley 4th quarter comeback game.

If we're relying on a gimmick offense, we're in trouble. Gase doesn't try to reinvent the wheel. He tries to make the wheel as efficient as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we can somehow beat Seattle in Seattle and then go up to NE and beat the Brady-less Patriots........ I'm thinking playoffs

Back
Top Bottom