No "I" in "TEAM" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No "I" in "TEAM"

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
Jason - great athlete, all of a sudden lousy team guy..., I don't think so...

Jason thinks he runs the organization because Wayne has loved his on the field work...

HOF player - yes...

I trust BP and sons will hold their position that there is no "I" in "team"

Look for example... that WR in Dallas that BP forgot his name... Don't expect much more dolfans this ain't gonna be pretty...

Jason Taylor has nothing to prove. He's been the leader of this franchise since he's been here so give the guy a break.

Jason Taylor has nothing to prove. He's been the leader of this franchise since he's been here so give the guy a break.

It apperas he has moved on to a new girlfriend... this is the season where they needed his presence and he stops into the facility and expected hugs.. That was bold..., he knew just the reception that he was going to get..., I doubt he had received any text messages from BP & sons....

Fans in NE NY and Buffalo are voting his *** stays... each dance/week... I'll believe that...

It apperas he has moved on to a new girlfriend... this is the season where they needed his presence and he stops into the facility and expected hugs.. That was bold..., he knew just the reception that he was going to get..., I doubt he had received any text messages from BP & sons....

Fans in NE NY and Buffalo are voting his *** stays... each dance/week... I'll believe that...
I take it by your posting that you're one of those NE, NY, and Buffalo fans? Like I said before, this guy has proved himself and thats all that matters. I'm almost 100% positive that he has trained if only a little bit for football. I'm also 100% positive he will be training very hard by the time Training Camp gets here. Want to know how I know this? Becasue I'm a Die Hard Fin Fan and know how hard JT works. And for the record, I hope he wins Dancing With The Stars :up:.

JT is a team player. Cam Cameron tried to play some stupid psychological games for the players to look at him as the team leader instead of looking at JT and Zach as leaders.

Camereron's stupid games failed, just like his leadership failed.

JT is a team player. Cam Cameron tried to play some stupid psychological games for the players to look at him as the team leader instead of looking at JT and Zach as leaders.

Camereron's stupid games failed, just like his leadership failed.

OK is there something to substantiate this..., because all I ever heard was there was a rift between them....

First off I want to go on record saying I was all for trading JT during the draft. But not due to the "whining" many FinFans are complaining about, but because I feel a HOF type players deserve a shot at a ring!!! The comparison to the TO/Chad "whining" is straight blasphomy! Does JT openly slam the organazation and try to cause tention in the locker room in order to get what he wants??? I dont think so. How TO/Chad react to a 1-15 season? All I know JT is handling it way better than either of those two would. And just because he requested a trade doesnt mean he doesnt respect this organization. He is simply a player at the end of his career is simply hungry for what every football player craves. A superbowl ring.

Back
Top Bottom