No Matter What Glass Half Empty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Matter What Glass Half Empty

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know a couple years we rearanged everything and won the easr, but that was an abveration. When you have to have a fire sale team most teams get much worse before they get it together. Does everyone realize the changes we have to make on offensive most likely be catastrophitc. Two new Running backs, one being Brown a leaser in the locker room. A new OC, QB coach, TE coach, RB coach. Oh then we have Carey and Long coming off major injuries, and Carey has been strugglesing. At the very least one o-lineman will be changed. Then there is the little thing about the new starting QB that will most likely be signed or drafted. There is a real chance we could have three new QBs next season. The 30th ranked scoring offense needs to be completely rebuilt, and that is never sign to be optomistic.

It's a win-win situation for us.

Either we get better...or, we get a new staff

Let's just hope we're really good, or really bad. If were just ok, we may get another year of this regime.

Here's hoping for Cowher Power in 2012!

Remember after the 1 and 15 season when Parcell's just got here and we had nothing. Our best player was JT and he was dancing with the stars. No QB ,terrible O line , no recievers and Ronnie was our best offensive player coming off an injury.

We caught a few breaks. Easy schedule. Pennington fall into our lap mid training camp. We drafted Long , stayed injury free and had few turnovers. Quess what ???? Eastern Div Champions.

How full was our glass that year before the draft ?????

All your points are valid. The glass is half full. But.........

With a little luck and a few good moves who know ?

Personally I was very depress the way our season ended.

Should I stay that way for 6 months ?

Cann't do it my friend so I will choose to be optimistic.

P.S. Your little girl is really cute.

~~~ GOOOO FINS ~~~

It's a win-win situation for us.

Either we get better...or, we get a new staff

Let's just hope we're really good, or really bad. If were just ok, we may get another year of this regime.

Here's hoping for Cowher Power in 2012!
I don't see how that's a win-win situation. First of all, we need a new staff period, this FO sucks and Sparano should be coaching offensive lines. But we need to get it right already with our staff. It's beyond ridiculous and disgraceful the lack of professionalism we've gone through with all the different regimes we've had. We're a joke.

For the unicorn man :)[video=youtube;3SwNXQMoNps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SwNXQMoNps[/video][video=youtube;1QK2Re81_EI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QK2Re81_EI[/video]

~~~ GOOOO FINS~~~

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Sorry dude, but that's OLD News!! ... see Sig!! lol

Back
Top Bottom