No Miami/Buffalo game in Buffalo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Miami/Buffalo game in Buffalo?

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
Am I the only one in the WNY area who is getting 24/7 high school football on CBS? I've just moved back to the area in August and noticed this. Is there any way to watch the game even though it is at Miami? I could understand it not being shown if it was a home game, but why an away game?

The agreement for Time Warner to carry CBS has expired and they are not playing nice at this point.

Therefore, even though you are watching channel 4, you are not watching CBS.

The agreement for Time Warner to carry CBS has expired and they are not playing nice at this point.

Therefore, even though you are watching channel 4, you are not watching CBS.

Time Warner dropped NBC here in Ohio. Dish Network is better worth the coin.

Am I the only one in the WNY area who is getting 24/7 high school football on CBS? I've just moved back to the area in August and noticed this. Is there any way to watch the game even though it is at Miami? I could understand it not being shown if it was a home game, but why an away game?

It's some BS agreement. You can attach the "bunny ears," antenna and then you'll get CBS and have just the basic channels. I.E. 2-4-7-29. The weird part about the agreement is that it's CBS college that's playing 24/7. It switched about a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom