No one knows if | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No one knows if

kellyh3034

Scout Team
Reaction score
Tanny will be a great Qb or not. I'll bet most of these so-called experts said that A. Rogers would not be as good as he is now. Im not saying Tanny will be an Rogers type qb but to say anything other than wait an see is silly. I do however think that the Fins should draft either this year or next in the later rounds a qb. Just in case.

Tanny will be a great Qb or not. I'll bet most of these so-called experts said that A. Rogers would not be as good as he is now. Im not saying Tanny will be an Rogers type qb but to say anything other than wait an see is silly. I do however think that the Fins should draft either this year or next in the later rounds a qb. Just in case.

obviously its all wait and see, but half the fun is predictions and speculation ya know? that's what makes football media so good. and hey guys can be great and a year later become hot garbage.. its weird how the game works but i agree, you truly never know.

on drafting a QB.. same concept.. you can't say we should or shouldn't it just all comes down to who is available and when. that being said i dont see us drafting a QB in the first 3 rounds any time soon, but ya never know i guess.. packers drafted a few QBs even after rodgers.... drafted rodgers while they had brett... so yes we could, if one is ripe for the picking... i mean look at the pats they just drafted mallett.... niners with kaepernick... seattle trades for flynn then drafts wilson.... broncos get peton then draft osweiler.... but ya we should find out what we have in devlin too imo

Back
Top Bottom