‘No one throws my way’: Alabama, Florida, LSU on list for Patrick Surtain Jr | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘No one throws my way’: Alabama, Florida, LSU on list for Patrick Surtain Jr

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
patricksurtainjr..jpg
COURTESY OF 247SPORTS.COM

Five-star cornerback Patrick Surtain Jr. already has more than 30 offers, but his recruiting process is just beginning.
“I’m still waiting to commit,” Surtain told GN. “I do have a couple schools in mind — LSU, Alabama, Florida, Clemson, Florida State and Ohio State. Those are the top schools I favor.”
Surtain (6 feet 2, 181 pounds), from Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage, is the top cornerback recruit in the country, the No. 1 prospect in Florida and a top-10 prospect overall in the class of 2018.
“It’s a blessing to be regarded as one of the top players in the nation,” he said. “It’s a great feeling.”
Surtain will be busy over the next few weeks, as he has plenty of unofficial visits lined up.
“I have visits lined up to Miami, Ohio State, Clemson and hopefully Michigan or USC,” he said.

Surtain helped lead American Heritage to a 14-0 record and the Class 5A Florida state title in 2016. His father, Patrick Surtain Sr., is American Heritage’s coach. The elder Surtain played a decade in the NFL for the Miami Dolphins (1998-2004) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2005-2008).
http://gridironnow.com/patrick-surtain-jr-2018-recruiting/

Come on down to DBU pat jr. We'll get you where you need to be. :up:

He's gonna be a Cane. Book it :up:

You know he'll be a Seminole, just get used to the idea.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mike Rump our CB coach use to be head coach at his HS American Heritage before Pat Surtain took over so we shall see who wins this top rated recruit

Honestly I think LSU has the inside track

Mike Rump our CB coach use to be head coach at his HS American Heritage before Pat Surtain took over so we shall see who wins this top rated recruit

Honestly I think LSU has the inside track
LSU SmellSU! It's all about the Garnet & Gold.

We'll have room for several DB's in 18....he'll be in another #1 class....at Bama...

I mean if you want to fight for second In your conference and hope of landing a top 10 finish....UF and Miami is the way to go...you want championships....you go to FSU or Bama.

Hey FSU when you get as many as we have then you can talk (5 compared to 3) :)

You know you want to go to Miami Pat

Hey FSU when you get as many as we have then you can talk (5 compared to 3) :)
If we could have found a damn kicker back in the nineties would have another 3 anyway. Hahaha

Would be cool if he went to Miami. However, South Florida is stacked with dbs this year. Miami will get theirs. Rather get Tyson Campbell and Asante Samuels Jr with what we already have.

Back
Top Bottom