NO QB Carousel!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NO QB Carousel!!!

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you are even suggesting we should do this. It's a HORRIBLE idea, and NEVER works. There's been a few teams that have tried, and it's all doomed them. The best way for any player to succeed is to let them play the ENTIRE season. So whether it be Feidler, or Feely If they start this Sunday, they should be starting untill they get injured, or play HORRIBLY, then whoever replaces them, should start the rest of the season reguardless of how they play

I do not want no rotating QBs. I will support the decision made and from the reports I have heard it will be Fiedler.

Are you sure you're a fan of the Dolphins?

No offense but, have you ever heard of Wood/Strock?

YES I am a fan, and Still.......... The QB Carousel DOES NOT work. The NFL is Totally Differen't then it was back when Strock and them were playing. Players need Momentum, Continuity, Consistency, You get none of that rotating especially at the QB position

outlawd2u said:
YES I am a fan, and Still.......... The QB Carousel DOES NOT work. The NFL is Totally Differen't then it was back when Strock and them were playing. Players need Momentum, Continuity, Consistency, You get none of that rotating especially at the QB position
Where do you get the idea that Strock "and them" didn't need any of those things as much as players today?

It was Don Strock and David Woodley and they were very similar in physical skills to the QBs we have now. Neither one could be counted on to have 4 good quarters in a row.....but for some reason or another, everytime they switched we got spark....never under-estimate spark.

It took us to the SB one time.

LMAO @ infinsible........... Are you saying the NFL is the same as it was then??? It is 100 times differen't. If you stick with ONE guy he gets better as the season goes on, It really wouldn't matter as much switching Feidler around because he knows the system and players better than anybody, but to put Feely in and out.....REDICULOUS!!! If Feely is gonna go in and play, or start then GREAT, but keep him in, and keep him the starter because switching him on and off makes no more sense than just keeping him on the bench for good

That is just a real stupid post, smarten up will ya, damn. You probably think a Quarterback is change for a dollar too huh? If you do this einstein how are the WR's, Lineman, RB's, etc going to get use to the QB's? Fiedler and Feeley are total opposites in every way

Back
Top Bottom