no reason why we should lose this game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

no reason why we should lose this game

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
kc's offense isnt what it has been this year...they're pass defense is horrid..there run d is pretty good though...

game plan-
run the ball first...set up the playaction...touchdown chamber
The chiefs will key on ronnie or ricky if we run the balll...surprise them a lil bit and then a nice playaction pass for long play

Stop Priest- if we can limit him to a 75-60 game no tds we have done our job...saban should stress not pushing up jones and schulters it will make us hurt more because because holmes capabilties to break tackles...PUT 8 in the box make them show you can pass...they don't have a great reciever kennison sux in my own eyes...Gonzo is having a terrible year

Stop Hall and let Welker run loose

MUST WIN FACTOR- we win this game and play new orleans next week we could be looking at a record of 4-3 beat them and beat new orleans..we will probably lose to both atlanta and new england but then the ****ty schedule kicks in
Who doesnt like this schedule for a month .wowowow
13document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1131904800))Nov 20@Clevelanddocument.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1132509600))1:00pmNov 27@Oaklanddocument.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1133125500))4:05pmDec 4Buffalodocument.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1133719200))1:00pmDec 11@San Diegodocument.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1134335700))4:15pmDec 18N.Y. Jetsdocument.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1134928800))1:00pmDec 24Tennesseedocument.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1135447200))1:00pm

I can give you one. Penalties. If REx Hadnot and Mcdougle jump offisides at home I am going to find out where they live and egg their house!

it's funny espn shows how the nfl is gonna break most penalties in the season....they forgot to tell you that half of them were commited by the dolphins...The chris chambers td run was sickening not only did we lose a touchdown i also lost fantasy football game by 8 points because of that run...if we would have scored the phins would have won and i would have won my fantasy football game....amazing

Back
Top Bottom