No Richard Marshall sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Richard Marshall sunday

definitely concerning, especially coming off the bye week. The injury definitely has to be more serious than we were to believe at first.

I'm not even much of a fan of his at CB, but after Sean Smith he's probably our next best CB and this team is thin enough at the position. He needs to get healthy.

I'm not even much of a fan of his at CB, but after Sean Smith he's probably our next best CB and this team is thin enough at the position. He needs to get healthy.

A healthy Marshall is actually a pretty solid CB. We all have to remember he was playing out of position and playing injured, he is not a boundary corner he is a nickel corner. We brought him here to play the nickel but the VD trade forced him into the boundary role. A healthy Marshall would definitely help us because we could possibly leave Carroll on boundary and Marshall at nickel.

blessing in disguise, its nolan carrolls time to shine and so far he has outplayed marshall.

people are forgetting marshall is not a boundary corner that is why he was not playing well, he is a nickel corner and was brought here for that reason but after the VD trade he took over the boundary. Our secondary is getting smoked so no it is not a blessing in disguise.

people are forgetting marshall is not a boundary corner that is why he was not playing well, he is a nickel corner and was brought here for that reason but after the VD trade he took over the boundary. Our secondary is getting smoked so no it is not a blessing in disguise.

We gave him $5.3 million a year. Teams don't give "nickel only" CB's that kind of coin.

I dont care what he was brought here for, if he is named our starting cb, he better damn well be able to do his job or get benched, period. The secondary has played solid, if your expecting a young secondary to have a 100 percent shut down ratio you are dreaming. Nolan carroll is a backup and has out performed him so far, so far it has been a blessing in disguise.

Back
Top Bottom