No tag for Greg Jennings and Jared Cook | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No tag for Greg Jennings and Jared Cook

Great news. Not that anyone thought the Packers would actually do it. Jared Cook will be an intriguing FA...hope we make a run at him.

So let me get this straight.

1. I get told that it is the 'worst kept secret' in the NFL that Miami and Greg Jennings are talking contract.
2. Packers leak that they are leaning toward tagging Jennings.
3. Dolphins suddenly leak that Joe Philbin really doesn't like Jennings that much.
4. Packers decline to tag Jennings.

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire, right? Just hope we don't pay him $12mil a year.

Sign levitre cox and cook
Resign long clemins and hartline draft a cb round 1 and 2 wr round 2

Surprised lol, I was told by a **** load of titan fans that cook would get tagged and they even admitted themselves that they've been underutilizing him/using him plain wrong especialy with that dude they have under center. Now if bowe doesn't get tagged watch the meltdown here http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270673&page=23 (23 pages lol) that place was a mess when they traded for smith, it was hilarious

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanforawith Jared Cook hitting free agency, look for the Rams (with former Titans coach Jeff Fisher) to pursue strongly

Hmmm Cook lives in Miami and Jennings has a connection.

Unless Finley gets released Cook would be a great pick up (if the price is right) Jennings.... is Greg Jennings sign the man.

Need to keep Fasano.

Nice. The 2 main guys I wanted this offseason are ready to be picked up :hump:

I hope Jennings and Cook are not going to ask for top pay though...

Did titans use the tag on someone else? Not huge on Cook and if we keep Fasano I don't see a real need to bring him in. Does the Titans passing on tagging him imply indifference on his return?

Back
Top Bottom