no way we pick at 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

no way we pick at 16

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
first off i am really ticked off we have very few picks in this deep draft and i am sure saban is also. saban will trade down book it, the only way he wont is if he does not get any offers, other teams will know we are looking for picks and they will call and we will move down, we need to bad, if we could drop into the mid 20's and pick up a few picks that would make me very happy, there is so much talent in the 3rd and 4th round it is making me sick that we dont have more picks, i would be fine moving out of the 1st round all together just as long as we get a ton of 2nd 3rd and 4th round picks, i am telling you the steals are between the 2nd and 4th round.

It depends who is available or not available at #16. I hope we trade down for a later 1st rounder and also a 2nd. Maybe take Mangold as our new Center. :tongue:

I agree we should try and trade down, if we can find a trading partner I'm all for it, if not in the 1st round he should try in the 3rd or 4th round.

Roman529 said:
It depends who is available or not available at #16. I hope we trade down for a later 1st rounder and also a 2nd. Maybe take Mangold as our new Center. :tongue:
Agreed. I'm sure Saban is already considering moving down but you need someone else wanting to move up into our spot. And that will depend on who's still on the board. Hopefully someone unexpected will fall.

Back
Top Bottom