Nobody elite!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody elite!!!!!!!!!

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
looking through roster, we do not have one player who would be widely considered in the top 5 for his position.

I believe when healthy ronnie brown is knocking on the door, and y bell is having solid year, but to push for superbowl in next 3yrs do we need one or two elite players. looking back at history, im trying to think of team who did not have this type of player.

Do we need it, if so who has the potential??????????????????????

Ronnie, Langford, Merling, Jake Long or ........................????????????????????

The pats at the time didn't have any real elite players in their first SB. Later we found out they had one in Brady, but still.

Joey could be considered one of the best this year and possible top 5.

We have three players leading in the fan pro bowl balloting. Joey Porter is on pace to break the NFL sack record. What is it you need to qualify somone as elite?

We have three players leading in the fan pro bowl balloting. Joey Porter is on pace to break the NFL sack record. What is it you need to qualify somone as elite?

They need to be proven.

However I would consider Penny, Brown, and Porter elite. Ricky was once elite aswell.

We have JP, Ronnie, Jake Long, Bell, and Chad Pennington. I would consider all of them to be some of the top players in the league at their position.

looking through roster, we do not have one player who would be widely considered in the top 5 for his position.

I believe when healthy ronnie brown is knocking on the door, and y bell is having solid year, but to push for superbowl in next 3yrs do we need one or two elite players. looking back at history, im trying to think of team who did not have this type of player.

Do we need it, if so who has the potential??????????????????????

Ronnie, Langford, Merling, Jake Long or ........................????????????????????

I know many would not agree, i believe Chad P. is going to be top 5 this year

Jake Long, Ronnie Brown, and for certain Joey Porter could all be considered top 5 of their positions.

Only thing holding Ronnie Brown back is, ironically, Ricky Williams. But big Jake will be considered and Elite tackle soon if not already.

And the obvious forgetfulness of Joey porter is just sad.

I know many would not agree, i believe Chad P. is going to be top 5 this year

If there were a category for QBs that said "Get the job done" he'd be number one int hat category right now. unfortunately that's not a category. Numbers wise Penny isnt amazing. He;s doing well though and Its great that hes here.

John Beck is elite, according to some here at least.

I like our team full of Team player and low star rating....
No cry babies(ALAS Jason Taylor)

wait till next season when we add...
NT,TE,S,ILB

Back
Top Bottom